With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 12 fantasy football wide receiver rankings.
1. Demaryius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Demaryius Thomas is averaging 110.5 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He has topped 100 yards in seven straight games. He faces the Miami Dolphins.
2. Jordy Nelson, Green Bay Packers
Jordy Nelson is averaging 99.8 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game. He has eight touchdowns in the past seven games. Jordy had 66 yards and a touchdown in the last meeting with the Minnesota Vikings.
3. Randall Cobb, Green Bay Packers
Randall Cobb is averaging 77.9 yards and a touchdown per game. He has scored and/or topped 100 yards in nine of ten games. He also scored in the first meeting with the Vikings.
4. Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys
Dez Bryant is averaging 79.3 yard and 0.8 touchdowns per game. He travels to New York to faces the Giants. Dez abused them for 151 yards in the first meeting. He is averaging 103.3 yards and a touchdown in four road starts.
5. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions
Calvin Johnson is averaging 86 yards and 0.5 touchdowns in the past two games. He should stay busy against the Patriots. The Pats have allowed 241.9 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game.
6. Mike Evans, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Mike Evans is averaging 88.2 yards and 0.8 touchdowns on the year and 152.7 yards and 1.7 touchdowns in the past three games. It stands to reason that he should stay hot against the Chicago Bears. The Bears have allowed 256.4 yards and 2.4 touchdowns per game.
7. Brandon Marshall, Chicago Bears
Brandon Marshall is averaging 58.6 yards and 0.8 touchdowns on the year with 202 yards and three scores in his last two games. He should stay hot against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Bucs have allowed 266.1 yards and a pair of scores per game.
8. Alshon Jeffery, Chicago Bears
Alshon Jeffery is averaging 76.1 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game on the year with 257 yards and a pair of touchdowns in his past three games. He should also produce against the Bucs.
9. A.J. Green, Cincinnati Bengals
A.J. Green is averaging 64.7 yards and 0.7 touchdowns in his past three games, including 127 yards and a score last week. He faces the Houston Texans. Houston has allowed 278.1 yards and 1.9 touchdowns.
10. T.Y. Hilton, Indianapolis Colts
T.Y. Hilton is averaging 96.1 yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game. He had 80 yards in the first meeting with the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Jags have allowed 261.9 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game.
11. Julio Jones, Atlanta Falcons
Julio Jones is averaging 91.2 yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game. He hasn’t scored since Week 3, which hurts his value. He remains a solid WR1 against the Cleveland Browns.
12. Jeremy Maclin, Philadelphia Eagles
Jeremy Maclin is averaging 92.1 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game. He has five touchdowns in the past four games. He should rock against the Tennessee Titans.
13. DeSean Jackson, Washington Redskins
DeSean Jackson is averaging 81.9 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. In the past six games he’s averaging 102 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He faces the San Francisco 49ers. The Niners have allowed 1.8 touchdown passes per game.
14. DeAndre Hopkins, Houston Texans
DeAndre Hopkins is averaging 76.4 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game on the year and 99.5 yards in his past four games. He faces the Bengals.
15. Odell Beckham Jr., New York Giants
Odell Beckham Jr. is averaging 97.8 yards and 0.5 touchdowns in his past four games. He scored a pair of touchdowns in the first meeting with Dallas.
16. Josh Gordon, Cleveland Browns
The Browns should not waste any time getting Josh Gordon in the mix. He had 1, 646 yards and nine touchdowns in 14 games last year. The Falcons are a good team to start off against. Atlanta is allowing a league-worst 281.2 passing yards per game.
17. Roddy White, Atlanta Falcons
Roddy White is averaging 78.3 yards and 0.8 touchdowns in the past four games.
18. Sammy Watkins, Buffalo Bills
Sammy Watkins is averaging 64.9 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He played on Thursday so he should be well-rested for his game against the New York Jets. He had 157 yards and a touchdown in his first meeting with them. The Jets have allowed 2.5 touchdowns per game.
19. Golden Tate, Detroit Lions
Golden Tate is averaging 95 yards per game. He should be busy against the Patriots.
20. Vincent Jackson, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Vincent Jackson is averaging 68 yards over the past three games. He gets a bump in value against the Bears.
The Next Batch
21. Percy Harvin, New York Jets at Buffalo Bills
22. Andre Johnson, Houston Texans vs. Cincinnati Bengals
23. Jordan Matthews, Philadelphia Eagles vs. Tennessee Titans
24. Mike Wallace, Miami Dolphins at Denver Broncos
25. Keenan Allen, San Diego Chargers vs. St. Louis Rams
26. Brandon LaFell, New England Patriots vs. Detroit Lions
27. Reggie Wayne, Indianapolis Colts vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
28. Kenny Stills, New Orleans Saints vs. Baltimore Ravens
29. Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks
30. Steve Smith, Sr., Baltimore Ravens at New Orleans Saints
31. Julian Edelman, New England Patriots vs. Detroit Lions
32. Torrey Smith, Baltimore Ravens at New Orleans Saints
33. Mohamed Sanu, Cincinnati Bengals at Houston Texans
34. Anquan Boldin, San Francisco 49ers vs. Washington Redskins
35. Michael Crabtree, San Francisco 49ers vs. Washington Redskins
36. Malcom Floyd, San Diego Chargers vs. St. Louis Rams
37. Cecil Shorts, Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts
38. Eric Decker, New York Jets at Buffalo Bills
39. Kendall Wright, Tennessee Titans at Philadelphia Eagles
40. Kenny Britt, St. Louis Rams at San Diego Chargers
Also check out: