With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 13 fantasy football wide receiver rankings.
1. Demaryius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Demaryius Thomas is averaging 108.4 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game. He’s averaging 131.4 yards and a touchdown in his past eight games. He faces the Kansas City Chiefs. Thomas had 62 yards and a touchdown against them in the first meeting.
2. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions
Calvin Johnson is averaging 76.7 yards in his past three games. He should return to Megatron form against the Chicago Bears. The Bears have allowed 260.5 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per game.
3. Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys
Dez Bryant is averaging 79.9 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game. He has six touchdowns in his past four games. Dez is facing the Philadelphia Eagles. The Eagles have allowed 266.3 yards and 2.2 touchdowns per game.
4. Antonio Brown, Pittsburgh Steelers
Antonio Brown 105.5 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game. He has had at least 74 yards in every game this year. He faces the New Orleans Saints. The Saints have allowed 253.3 yards and 1.5 touchdowns per game.
5. Jordy Nelson, Green Bay Packers
Jordy Nelson is averaging 96.9 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game. He faces the New England Patriots in Lambeau. Jordy is averaging 123.2 yards and 1.2 touchdowns in home starts.
6. A.J. Green, Cincinnati Bengals
A.J. Green is averaging 124 yards and 0.5 touchdowns in his past two games. He should stay hot against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Bucs have allowed 252.1 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game.
7. Josh Gordon, Cleveland Browns
Josh Gordon showed no rust when he made his 2014 debut with 120 yards last week. This week he faces the Buffalo Bills.
8. Mike Evans, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Mike Evans is averaging 84.1 yards and 0.8 touchdowns. In his past four games he has dialed it up to 126.3 yards and 1.5 touchdowns per game.
9. Odell Beckham Jr., New York Giants
Odell Beckham Jr. made one of the best catches in NFL history last week. In his past five games he’s averaging 107.4 yards and 0.8 touchdowns. He should go off against the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Jags have allowed 257.5 yards and 1.7 touchdown passes.
10. Randall Cobb, Green Bay Packers
Randall Cobb is averaging 76.1 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game. He should see plenty of looks in what should be a shootout with New England.
11. T.Y. Hilton, Indianapolis Colts
T.Y. Hilton is averaging 98.5 yards per game. In his past six games he’s averaging 117 yards and 0.7 touchdowns. He faces the Washington Redskins. The Skins have allowed 1.9 touchdown passes per game.
12. Emmanuel Sanders, Denver Broncos
Emmanuel Sanders returned from a vicious hit to post 125 yards against the Miami Dolphins last week. He’s averaging 98.1 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He has topped 100 yards in four of the past five games.
13. Julio Jones, Atlanta Falcons
Julio Jones is averaging 89.1 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He faces the Arizona Cardinals. The Cards have allowed 254.6 passing yards per game.
14. Jeremy Maclin, Philadelphia Eagles
Jeremy Maclin is averaging 89.1 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game. He faces the Cowboys. Dallas has allowed 247.8 passing yards per game.
15. Alshon Jeffery, Chicago Bears
Alshon Jeffery is averaging 71.2 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He has scored a touchdown in three of the past four games.Jeffery faces the Detroit Lions.
16. Brandon Marshall, Chicago Bears
Brandon Marshall is averaging 56.2 yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game. He’s a solid start against the Lions.
17. DeAndre Hopkins, Houston Texans
DeAndre Hopkins is averaging 73 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He’s averaging 87.4 yards in his past five games. Hopkins faces the Tennessee Titans. He had 95 yards against them in the first meeting.
18. Roddy White, Atlanta Falcons
Roddy White is averaging 81.8 yards and 0.6 touchdowns in his past five games.
19. Golden Tate, Detroit Lions
Golden Tate is averaging 95.2 yards per game. He should keep rolling against the Bears.
20. Kelvin Benjamin, Carolina Panthers
Kelvin Benjamin is averaging 69.8 yards and 0.7 touchdowns. He has three scores in the past two games. Benjamin faces the Minnesota Vikings. The Vikes have allowed 1.7 touchdown passes per game.
The Next Batch
21. Mike Wallace, Miami Dolphins at New York Jets
22. DeSean Jackson, Washington Redskins at Indianapolis Colts
23. Sammy Watkins, Buffalo Bills vs. Cleveland Browns
24. Keenan Allen, San Diego Chargers at Baltimore Ravens
25. Andre Johnson, Houston Texans vs. Tennessee Titans
26. Vincent Jackson, Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Cincinnati Bengals
27. Martavis Bryant, Pittsburgh Steelers vs. New Orleans Saints
28. Mohamed Sanu, Cincinnati Bengals at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
29. Jordan Matthews, Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys
30. Anquan Boldin, San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks
31. Brandon LaFell, New England Patriots at Green Bay Packers
32. Reggie Wayne, Indianapolis Colts vs. Washington Redskins
33. Kenny Stills, New Orleans Saints at Pittsburgh Steelers
34. Steve Smith, Sr., Baltimore Ravens vs. San Diego Chargers
35. Julian Edelman, New England Patriots at Green Bay Packers
36. Torrey Smith, Baltimore Ravens vs. San Diego Chargers
37. Percy Harvin, New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins
38. Michael Crabtree, San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks
39. Cecil Shorts, Jacksonville Jaguars vs. New York Giants
40. Michael Floyd, Arizona Cardinals at Atlanta Falcons
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
- 2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Week 13 NFL Picks