The smell of football is in the air. Here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 1 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Graham has averaged 1,169 yards and 12 touchdowns over the past three seasons. Last year, Graham racked up an amazing 1,215 yards and 16 touchdowns. Graham will terrorize the Atlanta Falcons this week. He had 145 yards and two touchdowns against them last year.
2. Julius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Orange Julius exploded on the scene with 788 yards and 12 touchdowns in 14 games. He faces the Indianapolis Colts. Thomas had five catches for 41 yards and a touchdown against them last year.
3. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
Gronk has 42 touchdowns in 50 career games, but he has managed to play just 18 games over the past two seasons. He’s going to play against the Miami Dolphins so he should be in your lineup.
4. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Davis finished with 850 yards and 13 touchdowns last year. He should get off to a strong start against the Dallas Cowboys. They Boys allowed 286.8 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game last year through the air.
5. Jordan Cameron, Cleveland Browns
Cameron emerged last year with 917 yards and seven touchdowns. With Josh Gordon suspended Cameron will be the primary target against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
6. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Olsen finished with 816 yards, giving him an average of 829.5 yards over the past two seasons. Olsen caught six touchdowns in his sixth straight season with at least five scores. He faces the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Olsen had 106 yards and a touchdown in two meetings with the Bucs last year.
7. Dennis Pitta, Baltimore Ravens
Pitta caught 20 passes for 169 yards and a score in four games last year. In 2012, he caught 61 passes for 669 yards and seven scores. He just get off to a good start against the Cincinnati Bengals
8. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Last year Witten reached 850 receiving yards for the seventh straight season. He’s a solid choice against the San Francisco 49ers.
9. Kyle Rudolph, Minnesota Vikings
Rudolph appears ready to break out in Norv Turner’s offense. He will one of Matt Cassel’s primary targets against the St. Louis Rams.
10. Jordan Reed, Washington Redskins
Reed caught 45 passes for 499 yards and three touchdown last year despite being limited to nine games because of concussions. He draws the Houston Texans in the Redskins’ opener.
The Next Batch
11. Martellus Bennett, Chicago Bears vs. Buffalo Bills
12. Zach Ertz, Philadelphia Eagles vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
13. Charles Clay, Miami Dolphins vs. New England Patriots
14. Delanie Walker, Tennessee Titans @ Kansas City Chiefs
15. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers @ Arizona Cardinals
16. Dwayne Allen, Indianapolis Colts @ Denver Broncos
17. Ladarius Green, San Diego Chargers @ Arizona Cardinals
18. Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns
19. Jared Cook, St. Louis Rams vs. Minnesota Vikings
20. Tyler Eifert, Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 1 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
- 2014 Week 1 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2014 Week 1 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 1 NFL Picks
- 2014 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Football Running Back PPR Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Football Tight End PPR Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings