2010 Fantasy Basketball Rankings: Point Guards
Sep 24, 2010
- Chris Paul: Assuming he can stay healthy, CP3 is back.
- Dwyane Wade: LeBron will take away points and assists.
- Deron Williams: Should pick up scoring slack with Boozer in Chicago.
- Stephen Curry: Does it all. Perfect fit in Golden State.
- Rajon Rondo: Triple-doubles and tons of steals.
- Tyreke Evans: 20-5-5 guy that doesn’t have to share.
- Jason Kidd: Didn’t get the memo that he’s 37.
- Steve Nash: Will miss Amar’e, but he’ll get by.
- Russell Westbrook: Quietly does it all.
- Derrick Rose: Ready to go to the next level with Boozer.
- Chauncey Billups: Will have to step up if Melo gets dealt.
- Jrue Holiday: Was a beast down the stretch. Should only get better.
- Monta Ellis: Health is always an issue with Ellis, but he can ball.
- Baron Davis: When healthy can do it all.
- Aaron Brooks: Really stepped up his game last year.
- Darren Collison: Gets the chance to shine out of CP3′s shadow.
- Brandon Jennings: Will need to improve his FG% to rise.
- Gilbert Arenas: Should score a ton if healthy and unarmed.
- Devin Harris: Somewhat disappointing last year. Should bounce back.
- Raymond Felton: Should excel in D’Antoni’s system.
- Mo Williams: Someone will have to produce in Cleveland.
- Tony Parker: Should bounce back from disappointing season.
- Jamal Crawford: Points and threes. Little else.
- John Wall: Will have growing pains, but rookie will shine.
- Jason Terry: Consistent PG depth.
Also check out:
- 2010-11 Fantasy SG Rankings
- 2010-11 Fantasy Small Forward Rankings
- 2010-11 Fantasy Power Forward Rankings
- 2010-11 Fantasy Center Rankings
Image courtesy of Icon SMI
Posted by LestersLegends | Categories: Fantasy Basketball, fantasy basketball rankings, NBA | Tagged: 2010 fantasy basketball PG rankings, 2010 fantasy basketball point guard ranking, 2010 fantasy basketball ranking, Fantasy Basketball, fantasy basketball PG rankings, fantasy basketball point guard rankings, fantasy basketball rankings, NBA, PG rankings, point guard rankings |