2010 Fantasy Basketball Rankings: Shooting Guards
Sep 27, 2010
- Dwyane Wade: Still the top choice even with LeBron in South Beach.
- Kobe Bryant: Will be motivated to take down Miami Thrice.
- Andre Iguodala: All-around threat
- Tyreke Evans: Virtual lock for 20-5-5.
- Brandon Roy: No weaknesses.
- Joe Johnson: Mr. Consistent (during regular season anyways)
- Monta Ellis: Can stuff the stat sheet when healthy.
- Paul Pierce: Numbers tailed off a bit, but still steady.
- Stephen Jackson: Was a force for Charlotte.
- Jason Richardson: Will have to pick up some slack with Amar’e gone.
- Kevin Martin: When healthy he can score in bunches.
- Manu Ginobili: Great all-around game.
- Gilbert Arenas: Should pile up the points once again.
- O.J. Mayo: Took a slight step back, but talent is there.
- Eric Gordon: Team USA helped him grow. Look for 18+ppg.
- Caron Butler: Numbers tailed off, but still solid producer.
- Ray Allen: Big help in FT% and threes.
- Marcus Thornton: Chance to thrive alongside CP3.
- Jamal Crawford: Points and threes. Little else.
- Vince Carter: 3/4 man, 1/4 amazing, but still real good.
- Jason Terry: Consistent PG depth.
- John Salmons: Returned to form in Milwaukee.
- Evan Turner: Rookie should be solid for Philly.
- Mike Miller: Should produce in all categories.
- Trevor Ariza: Should flourish playing with Chris Paul.
Also check out:
- 2010-11 Fantasy Point Guard Rankings
- 2010-11 Fantasy Small Forward Rankings
- 2010-11 Fantasy Power Forward Rankings
- 2010-11 Fantasy Center Rankings
Image courtesy of Icon SMI
Posted by LestersLegends | Categories: Fantasy Basketball, fantasy basketball rankings, NBA | Tagged: 2010 fantasy basketball ranking, 2010 fantasy basketball SG rankings, 2010 fantasy basketball shooting guard ranking, Fantasy Basketball, fantasy basketball rankings, fantasy basketball SG rankings, fantasy basketball shooting guard rankings, NBA, SG rankings, shooting guard rankings |