2010 Fantasy Football IDP Rankings – Week 14
Click here to enter this week’s contest to win a cool fantasy football t-shirt.
Image courtesy of Icon SMI
Here’s my Week 14 IDP rankings.
1. Jerod Mayo (NE): Averaging 12.0 tackles per game. Sick.
2. Paul Posluszny (BUF): 15 tackles last week brings his average up to 11.1 per game.
3. Stephen Tulloch (TEN): 31 tackles in past two games.
4. Chad Greenway (MIN): Should add to his 115 tackles against run-heavy Giants.
5. Patrick Willis (SF): Only player with 100+ tackles and five sacks.
6. Donte Whitner (BUF): Should add to his 111 tackles helping bring Peyton Hillis down.
7. Ray Lewis (BAL): Eyes set on Arian Foster. 35 tackles in past three games.
8. Dhani Jones (CIN): 9.8 tackles per game in past five games.
9. Brian Urlacher (CHI): 27 tackles in past two games. Pats will keep him busy.
10. James Anderson (CAR): Slowing, but still at 106 tackles on the year.
11. Paris Lenon (ARI): 20 tackles in past two games. 94 on the year.
12. Clay Matthews (GB): A good bet to add to his 11.5 sacks against Detroit.
13. James Harrison (PIT): 79 tackles and ten sacks. Six tackles and a sack the last time he played Cincy.
14. Bradie James (DAL): 18 tackles in past two games. 94 on the year.
15. Curtis Lofton (ATL): 95 tackles. Should be busy as Carolina looks to run.
Also check out:
- Sneaky Week 14 Fantasy Football Pick-ups
- Week 14 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 14 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 14 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 14 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 14 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 14 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 14 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 14 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 14 Fantasy Sleepers