2010 Fantasy Football IDP Rankings – Week 3
1. Patrick Willis: Will be busy tackling Thomas Jones and Jamaal Charles.
2. Laurence Timmons: 26 tackles in two games. Faces Tampa Bay.
3. Jonathan Vilma: Turner, Snelling, and Gonzo should keep him busy.
4. LaRon Landry: 28 tackles in two games. Faces St. Louis.
5. James Harrison: Working on Defensive POY award.
6. Jon Beason: About the only thing Carolina has going for them.
7. London Fletcher: Tackling machine should be active vs. S-Jax.
8. Karlos Dansby: Was brought in to slow Jets’ run game.
9. Chad Greenway: Nice match-up against Detroit.
10. Lance Briggs: Should be busy against Packers.
11. Barrett Ruud: Pitt can only run, which should mean a lot of tackles.
12. Ray Lewis: Should be a menace to Cleveland.
13. Dhani Jones: 9 tackles in each game this year. Plays Carolina.
14. Yeremiah Bell: Will have to help stop the Jets’ ground game.
15. Brian Urlacher: See #10.
Also check out:
- Week 2 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 3 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 3 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 3 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 3 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 3 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 3 Fantasy DEF Rankings
Image courtesy of Icon SMI.