2010 Fantasy Football IDP Rankings – Week 4
1. LaRon Landry: Will be counted on to contain Vick and his speedy WRs.
2. Lawrence Timmons: Will be very active against Baltimore.
3. Patrick Willis: I expect him to put the Niners on his back vs. ATL.
4. Jon Beason: CAR is a mess, but Beason is nasty. 19 tackles vs. NO last year.
5. James Harrison: I expect a physical game vs. Baltimore.
6. Ray Lewis: He’ll be amped to face the Steelers.
7. London Fletcher: He’ll also be busy trying to slow Vick.
8. Yeremiah Bell: Aaron Hernandez & Co. should keep him busy.
9. Jerod Mayo: 24 tackles against Miami last year.
10. Lance Briggs: Should be very active against the Bears.
11. Clay Matthews: Should add to his sack total against Detroit.
12. Jonathan Vilma: SF have a new OC, which could spell trouble on offense.
13. Trent Cole: Will put McNabb on his back. 18 tackles and 3 sacks so far.
14. Karlos Dansby: Faces NE who figures to run a lot of offensive plays.
15. Brian Urlacher: At least 8 tackles every game thus far.
Also check out:
- Week 3 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 3 Bonus Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 4 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 4 Sit/Start Advice
Image courtesy of Icon SMI.