2010 Fantasy Football IDP Rankings – Week 5
1. Patrick Willis vs. PHI: Should pile up tackles vs. Eagles with Kolb under center.
2. Stephen Tulloch @ DAL: 25 tackles past two weeks.
3. Paris Lenon vs NO: 39 tackles for Cards. Saints will keep him active.
4. Jon Beason vs. CHI: 35 tackles for Panthers.
5. LaRon Landry vs. GB: Just 11 tackles past two games, but should be busy vs. Packers.
6. Ray Lewis vs. DEN: Moreno’s return and Denver’s short passes should lead to a ton of tackles.
7. London Fletcher vs. GB: 39 tackles through 4 games.
8. Chad Greenway @ New York Jets: Jets ground game will keep him active.
9. Barrett Ruud @ CIN: 26 tackles in three games.
10. Lance Briggs @ CAR: Expect a lot of running to keep it easy for Clausen.
11. Clay Matthews @ WAS: Has 7 sacks already and McNabb is known to take a few.
12. D.J. Williams @ BAL: Ray Rice and company should keep him busy.
13. DeMeco Ryans vs. NYG: Brian Cushing’s return should free up DeMeco.
14. James Anderson vs. CHI: Has 45 tackles for Panthers with at least 9 every game.
15. Curtis Lofton @ CLE: Heavy does of Hillis will lead to a bundle of tackles.
Also check out:
- Week 5 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 5 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 5 Kicker Rankings
- Week 5 Team Defense Rankings
- Week 5 Sit/Start Advice
- Week 5 Sleepers
- Quarter Season Buy Low Candidates
- Quarter Season Buy Low Candidates to Avoid
- Quarter Season Sell High Candidates
Image courtesy of Icon SMI