2010 Fantasy Football IDP Rankings – Week 6
Here’s my Week 6 IDP rankings.
1. Lawrence Timmons (PIT) vs. CLE: Averaging 12 tackles per game
2. LaRon Landry (WAS) vs. Indy: 10.4 tackles per game. Peyton will keep him busy.
3. Bernard Pollard (HOU) vs. KC: 36 tackles in his last three games.
4. Stephen Tulloch (TEN) @ JAX: 38 tackles in his last three games.
5. James Harrison (PIT) vs. CLE: With Colt McCoy starting, Harrison licking his chops.
6. Patrick Willis (SF) vs. Oak: Tackles are down, but always a threat for a monster game.
7. DeMeco Ryans (HOU) vs. KC: 32 tackles in his last three games.
8. Chad Greenway (MIN) vs. DAL: At least 8 tackles every game this year.
9. London Fletcher (WAS) vs. INDY: 46 tackles in five games.
10. Jerod Mayo (NE) vs. BAL: 16 tackles last week against Miami. Will be busy v. Ravens.
11. D.J. Williams (DEN) vs. NYJ: 25 tackles past two weeks. Jets run a ton.
12. Ray Lewis (BAL) @ NE: 13 tackles vs. NE in wildcard game last year. He’ll get up for this one.
13. Brian Cushing (HOU) vs. KC: Should get better as he gets into game shape.
14. DeMarcus Ware (DAL) @ MIN: There’s blood in the water with Favre. Should abuse McKinney.
15. Shaun Phillips SD) @ St. Louis: Phillips has 18 tackles, 6 sacks, and an INT.
Also check out:
- Week 6 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 6 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 6 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 6 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 6 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 6 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 6 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 6 Sit/Start Advice
- Week 6 Fantasy Sleepers