2010 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings – Week 11
Image courtesy of Icon SMI
Here’s my Week 11 kicker rankings.
1. Dan Carpenter (MIA) vs. CHI: 17 FGs in past five games.
2. Sebastian Janikowski (OAK) @ PIT: 7 FGs in past 2 games. Steelers have allowed 17 FGs.
3. Matt Bryant (ATL) @ STL: 18 FGs on year, 4 in past two games. Rams have allowed 20 FGs.
4. Nick Folk (NYJ) vs. HOU: 5 FGs in past two games, 18 on the year.
5. Ryan Succop (KC) vs. ARI: Arizona has allowed 24 FGs on the year.
6. Adam Vinatieri (IND) @ NE: Returns home. 13 FGs in past 5 games.
7. David Akers (PHI) vs. NYG: Double-digit points in past three games.
8. Graham Gano (WAS) @ TEN: Has 15 FGs. Titans have allowed 23 FGs.
9. Rob Bironas (TEN) vs. WAS: 16 FGs on the year. Skins have allowed 13.
10. Mason Crosby (GB) @ MIN: His PATs and long FGs have made him valuable.
11. Connor Barth (TB) @ SF: 12 FGs on the year. Niners have allowed 19 FGs.
12. Billy Cundiff (BAL) @ CAR: 9 FGs in past four games. Panthers have allowed 18 FGs.
13. Josh Brown (STL) vs. ATL: 4 FGs in past two games, 16 on the year.
14. Matt Prater (DEN) @ SD: 12 FGs on the year. Chargers have allowed 16 FGs.
15. Josh Scobee (JAX) vs. CLE: 14 FGs on the year, 9 from 40+ yards.
Also check out:
- Sneaky Week 11 Fantasy Football Pick-ups
- Week 11 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 11 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 11 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 11 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 11 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 11 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 11 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 11 Sit-Start Advice
- Week 11 Fantasy Sleepers