2010 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings – Week 14
Click here to enter this week’s contest to win a cool fantasy football t-shirt.
Image courtesy of Icon SMI
Here’s my Week 14 kicker rankings.
1. David Akers (PHI) @DAL: Has 12 more points than any other kicker.
2. Josh Brown (STL) @NO: Has seven FGs in past two games. Saints havea allowed 20.
3. Matt Bryant (ATL) @Carolina: Averaging 2 FGs and 2.6 PATs in past five games.
4. Neil Rackers (HOU) vs. BAL: Five FGs and 8 PATs in past three games. Ravens have allowed 23 FGs.
5. Dan Carpenter (MIA) @NYJ: Kicked 3 FGs last time he faced Jets. Leads league with 27 FGs.
6. Adam Vinatieri (IND) @TEN: Tied for eighth with 89 points. Titans have allowed 30 FGs.
7. Sebastian Janikowski (OAK)@JAX: Struggled of late, but still ranks among leaders in FGs and points.
8. Olindo Mare (SEA) @SF: 10th in the league with 88 points. Niners have allowed 23 FGs.
9. Garrett Hartley (NO) vs. STL: Five FGs and seven PATs in last two games. Rams have allowed 28 FGs.
10. Matt Prater (DEN) @ARI: Cardinals have allowed league high 31 FGs.
11. Mason Crosby (GB) @DET: 87 points on the year with nine FGs from 40+ yards.
12. Billy Cundiff (BAL) @HOU: 86 points on the year. Averaing two FGs and 2.7 PATs in past six games.
13. Nate Kaeding (SD) vs. KC: Seven FGs in past two games.
14. Shaun Suisham (PIT) vs. CIN: Six FGs in past two games. Benglas have allowed 20 FGs.
15. Shayne Graham (NE) @ CHI: Five FGs and 19 PATs in past four games.
Also check out:
- Sneaky Week 14 Fantasy Football Pick-ups
- Week 14 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 14 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 14 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 14 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 14 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 14 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 14 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 14 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 14 Fantasy Sleepers