2010 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings – Week 15
Click here to enter this week’s contest to win a cool fantasy football t-shirt.
Image courtesy of Icon SMI
Here’s my Week 15 kicker rankings.
1. David Akers (PHI) @NYG: Seven straight games with double-digit points.
2. Neil Rackers (HOU) @TEN: Seven FGs in past four games. Titans have allowed 33 FGs.
3. Matt Bryant (ATL) @SEA: 25 FGs on the year. Seahawks have allowed 20.
4. Josh Brown (STL) vs. KC: Nine FGs in past three games.
5. Jay Feely (ARI) @CAR: 11 FGs in past four games. Panthers have allowed 24 FGs.
6. Dan Carpenter (MIA) vs. BUF: 28 FGs on the year. Bills have allowed26 FGs.
7. John Kasay (CAR) vs. ARI: 19 FGs on the year. Cardinals have allowed 33 FGs.
8. Shaun Suisham (PIT) vs. NYJ: 6 FGs in past two weeks.
9. Sebastian Janikowski (OAK) vs. DEN: Scoring has dipped, but should excel against Broncos.
10. Adam Vinatieri (IND) vs. JAX: 20 FGs and 41 PATs on the year.
11. Shayne Graham (NE) vs. GB: Eight FGs & 22 PATs in past five games.
12. Garrett Hartley (NO) @BAL: Six FGs in past three games. Ravens have allowed 25 FGs.
13. Nate Kaeding (SD) vs. SF: Eight FGs in past three weeks. Niners have allowed 23 FGs.
14. Jeff Reed (SF) @ SD: Seven FGs in past two weeks.
15. David Buehler (DAL) vs. WAS: Eight FGs in past three games. Skins have allowed 22 FGs.
Also check out:
- Week 15 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 15 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 15 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 15 Fantasy Sleepers