2010 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings – Week 16
Click here to enter this week’s contest to win a cool fantasy football t-shirt.
Image courtesy of Icon SMI
Here’s my Week 16 kicker rankings.
1. David Akers (PHI) vs. MIN: Leads the NFL in scoring by a mile.
2. Josh Brown (STL) vs. SF: Eleven FGs in past four games.
3. David Buehler (DAL) vs. WAS: Also has Eleven FGs in past four games.
4. Nate Kaeding (SD) @CIN: Ten FGs & 12 PATs in past four games.
5. Matt Bryant (ATL) vs. NO: Third in the league in scoring with 119 points.
6. Sebastian Janikowski (OAK) vs. IND: 28 FGs & 37 PATs good for second in scoring.
7. Adam Vinatieri (IND) @OAK: Five FGs and seven PATs in past two games.
8. Neil Rackers (HOU) @DEN: Should hit double-digit points for the first time since Week 9.
9. Dan Carpenter (MIA) vs. DET: 28 FGs. Can he bounce back from four misses last week?
10. Shayne Graham (NE) @BUF: Averaging 1.5 FGs & 4.3 PATs since joining Patriots.
11. Shaun Suisham (PIT) vs. CAR: Ten FGs in past four games. Seven came from 40+ yards.
12. Billy Cundiff (BAL) @CLE: Three FGs & PATs give him 102 points on the year
13. Garrett Hartley (NO) @ATL: Seven FGs & 14 PATs in past four games.
14. Nick Folk (NYJ) @CHI: Fifth in scoring with 27 FGs & 28 PATs.
15. Rob Bironas (TEN) @KC: Reached 100 points for the fifth straight year.
Also check out:
- Week 16 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 16 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 16 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 16 Fantasy Sleepers