2010 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings – Week 5
1. Matt Bryant @ Cleveland: Tied for the league with FGs.
2. Mike Nugent vs. Tampa Bay: Tied for the league with FGs.
3. David Buehler vs. Tennessee: Titans lead NFL with 11 FGs allowed.
4. John Carney @ Arizona: Cardinals have allowed 9 FGs.
5. Graham Gano vs. Green Bay: Gano has 8 FGs, Packers have allowed 8.
6. David Akers @ San Francisco: Niners have allowed 8 FGs. Expecting more FGs without Vick.
7. Robbie Gould @ Carolina: Gould has 7 FGs, Panthers have allowed 8.
8. Neil Rackers vs. NYG: Rackers has 8 FGs, Giants have allowed 7.
9. Mason Crosby @ Washington: Redskins have allowed 8 FGs.
10. Matt Prater @ Baltimore: Ravens have allowed 9 FGs.
11. Sebastian Janikowski vs. San Diego: Third in the league with 9 FGs.
12. Josh Scobee @ Buffalo: All five of his FGs have come from 40+ yards.
13. Ryan Longwell @ New York Jets: Physical game should lead to multiple FG attempts.
14. Nick Folk vs. Minnesota: See above.
15. Jason Hanson vs. St. Louis: Has 6 FGs, St. Louis has allowed 8.
Also check out:
- Week 5 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 5 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 5 Sit/Start Advice
- Quarter Season Buy Low Candidates
- Quarter Season Buy Low Candidates to Avoid
- Quarter Season Sell High Candidates
- Week 5 Sleepers