2010 Fantasy Football QB Rankings – Week 12
Click here to enter the contest to win a cool fantasy football t-shirt.
Image courtesy of Icon SMI
Here are my Week 12 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Aaron Rodgers @ Atlanta
2. Ben Roethlisberger @ Buffalo
3. Peyton Manning vs. San Diego
4. Drew Brees @ Dallas (Thursday)
5. Michael Vick @ Chicago
6. Tom Brady @ Detroit (Thursday)
7. Philip Rivers @ Indianapolis
8. Shaun Hill vs. New England (Thursday)
9. Kyle Orton vs. St. Louis
10. Eli Manning vs. Jacksonville
11. Joe Flacco vs. Tampa Bay
12. Jon Kitna vs. New Orleans (Thursday)
13. Matt Cassel @ Seattle
14. Mark Sanchez vs. Cincinnati (Thursday)
15. Matt Ryan vs. Green Bay
16. Sam Bradford @ Denver
17. Brett Favre @ Washington
18. Carson Palmer @ New York Jets (Thursday)
19. Matt Schaub vs. Tennessee
20. David Garrard @ New York Giants
21. Jay Cutler vs. Philadelphia
22. Josh Freeman @ Baltimore
23. Donovan McNabb vs. Minnesota
24. Ryan Fitzpatrick vs. Pittsburgh
25. Troy Smith @ Arizona (Monday)
Inside the numbers:
- The Chargers (#1) and Colts (#8) are two of the best at holding opposing quarterbacks to low yardage, but that goes out the window when Philip Rivers and Peyton Manning square off.
- The Cowboys have improved in recent weeks, but they still struggle to defend the pass. Drew Brees has many of things to be thankful about on Thursday, and facing the Cowboys is one of them.
- New England is allowing 300.5 passing yards per game this year with 20 passing touchdowns. Shaun Hill isn’t sexy, but he has thrown for 300+ yards or multiple touchdowns in five of the six games he started and finished.
- Seattle is allowing 300.2 passing yards per game, making Matt Cassel a borderline fantasy starter this week.
- Carson Palmer, Matt Schaub, and Jay Cutler have tough match-ups this week meaning your likely #1 to start the season will be riding the pine.
- With Tennessee’s quarterbacks dropping like flies, the Texans get a reprieve. There’s an outside chance that they end the week out of the cellar in passing yards allowed.
- What a difference a couple of days make. For starters, Colt McCoy (ankle) will likely be out so I replaced him with Brett Favre. With Brad Childress gone, I think the Vikings play inspired football, moving Favre up the rankings.
Also check out:
- Sneaky Week 12 Fantasy Football Pick-ups
- Week 12 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 12 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 12 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 12 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 12 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 12 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 12 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 12 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 12 Fantasy Sleepers