2010 Fantasy Football QB Rankings – Week 3
1. Drew Brees: Brees should light Atlanta up at home.
2. Tony Romo: Houston has allowed 411 passing ypg.
3. Peyton Manning: Averages more ypg in Sept. than any other month.
4. Tom Brady: 33 TDs in 16 games vs. Buffalo.
5. Aaron Rodgers: Held to 182 ypg with 1 TD in two games vs. CHI last year.
6. Matt Schaub: I expect a shootout against Dallas in the battle for Texas.
7. Donovan McNabb: Should look like McNabb of old vs. St. Louis.
8. Michael Vick: Reid’s change of heart vaults Vick into top 10 vs. JAX.
9. Philip Rivers: Historically has excelled on the road (in SEA this week).
10. Joe Flacco: 107.2 passer rating vs. Cleveland last year.
11. Brett Favre: Should get a TD or 2 before turning it over to AP.
12. Eli Manning:274.9 ypg with 15 TDs at home last year.
13. Matt Ryan: NO’s offense will force Ryan to pass.
14. Jay Cutler: 15 TD, 6 INTs at home last year.
15. Carson Palmer: Carolina ground game could keep him off the field.
16. Kyle Orton: Will have to chuck it to keep up with Indy.
17. Mark Sanchez: 95.1 rating vs. Miami last year with 3 TDs.
18. Chad Henne: 111.4 rating vs. Jets last year, plus Revis is probably out.
19. Matt Hasselbeck: SD at home where he had 108.3 rating Week 1.
20. David Garrard: Plays well at home, but Philly’s a tough test.
Also check out:
- Week 2 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 3 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 3 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 3 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 3 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 3 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 3 Fantasy IDP Rankings
Image courtesy of Icon SMI