2010 Fantasy Football QB Rankings – Week 4
1. Aaron Rodgers: Manhandled Detroit last year; 353 ypg, 5 TDs, 1 INT
2. Peyton Manning: 305 ypg & 5 TDs vs. Jacksonville last year.
3. Drew Brees: Averaged 316 ypg with 5 TDs in last three starts vs. CAR.
4. Tom Brady: Averaged 342 ypg vs. Miami last year.
5. Philip Rivers: New WRs are doing the trick. Should torch Arizona.
6. Michael Vick: Vick will be out to prove himself against McNabb.
7. Jay Cutler: Cutler will keep slinging it vs. Giants.
8. Donovan McNabb: Guess who’s going back to Philadelphia?
9. Matt Schaub: Should be heavy on the run vs. Oakland.
10. Carson Palmer: 23 TDs in ten career games against Browns.
11. Eli Manning: CHI has stout run defense, Giants are a passing team.
12. Matt Ryan: Plays SF at home where he has 14 TDs in past seven games.
13. Kyle Orton: Had 13 TDs, 3 INTs on road last year. Playing in TENN.
14. Matt Hasselbeck: Match-up against St. Louis has him borderline QB1.
15. Alex Smith: Consistency is an issue, but has weapons to exploit ATL.
16. Joe Flacco: Faces Steelers in Pittsburgh. Use your backup.
17. Chad Henne: Averaged 277 ypg vs. New England last year.
18. Mark Sanchez: Ground control against Bills this week.
19. Bruce Gradkowski: Plays Houston who has been lit up every week.
20. David Garrard: 552 yards, 4 TDs, 2 INTs last two home starts vs. Indy.
Also check out:
- Week 3 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 3 Bonus Waiver Wire Pick-ups
- Week 4 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 4 Sit/Start Advice
For another perspective, check out the Rotoprofessor’s rankings:
Image courtesy of Icon SMI