2010 Fantasy Football QB Rankings – Week 5
1. Drew Brees @ Arizona
2. Peyton Manning vs. Kansas City
3. Aaron Rodgers @ Washington
4. Eli Manning @ Houston
5. Matt Ryan @ Cleveland
6. Matt Schaub vs. New York Giants
7. Tony Romo vs. Tennessee
8. Carson Palmer vs. Tampa Bay
9. Philip Rivers @ Oakland
10. Joe Flacco vs. Denver
11. Mark Sanchez vs. Minnesota
12. Sam Bradford @ Detroit
13. Shaun Hill vs. St. Louis
14. Kyle Orton @ Baltimore
15. Donovan McNabb vs. Green Bay
16. Bruce Gradkowski vs. San Diego
17. Kevin Kolb @ San Francisco
18. Josh Freeman @ Cincinnati
19. Brett Favre @ New York Jets
20. Ryan Fitzpatrick vs. Jacksonville
Inside the numbers:
- The Vikings struggle stopping opposing TEs so Mark Sanchez and Dustin Keller should be very active. Plus, Santonio Holmes will be making his debut, which makes Sanchez a low-end QB1 this week.
- Joe Flacco completed 80 percent of his passes for a 109.2 passer rating against Denver last year. After struggling against Pittsburgh, look for him to bounce back.
- Jay Cutler is out this week. Ryan Fitzpatrick moves into the top 20.
- Sam Bradford’s TD streak should extend against Detroit. His team already believes in him.
- Matthew Stafford could return, which would bump Shaun Hill. I wouldn’t put Stafford as high though because of the injury and rust.
Also check out:
- Week 5 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 5 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 5 Sit/Start Advice
- Quarter Season Buy Low Candidates
- Quarter Season Buy Low Candidates to Avoid
- Quarter Season Sell High Candidates
- Week 5 Sleepers