2010 Fantasy Football QB Rankings – Week 9
1. Philip Rivers @ Houston
2. Aaron Rodgers vs. Dallas
3. Tom Brady @ Cleveland
4. Drew Brees @ Carolina
5. Peyton Manning @ Philadelphia
6. Eli Manning @ Seattle
7. Matt Schaub vs. San Diego
8. Ben Roethlisberger @ Cincinnati
9. Michael Vick vs. Indianapolis
10. Matt Ryan vs. Tampa Bay
11. Matt Cassel @ Oakland
12. Jay Cutler @ Buffalo
13. Josh Freeman @ Atlanta
14. Brett Favre vs. Arizona
15. Joe Flacco vs. Miami
16. Mark Sanchez @ Detroit
17. Carson Palmer vs. Pittsburgh
18. Jon Kitna @ Green Bay
19. Matthew Stafford vs. New York Jets
20. Ryan Fitzpatrick vs. Chicago
Inside the numbers:
- I thought Dallas’ defense would respond to Romo’s injury. It didn’t happen. It’s Aaron Rodgers’ turn to destroy them this week.
- Seattle is 29th against the pass allowing 267.7 yards per game. Look for Eli to shred them.
- I’m expecting Michael Vick to play this week coming out of the bye. I’m not sure if his mobility will be limited, so I’m being a little conservative based upon how he’s performed to date.
- Atlanta is allowing 260.3 passing yards per game and a 69.2 completion percentage. Josh Freeman is a borderline QB1 this week.
- I expect Brett Favre to overcome his latest newest injury.
- Matthew Stafford was brilliant last week, but the Jets will present a much stiffer test.
Also check out:
- Week 9 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 9 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 9 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 9 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 9 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 9 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 9 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 9 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 9 Sleepers
- Midseason Buy Low Candidates
- Midseason Sell High Candidates