2010 Fantasy Football RB Rankings – Week 11
1. Rashard Mendenhall vs. Oakland
2. Frank Gore vs. Tampa Bay
3. Maurice Jones-Drew vs. Cleveland
4. Arian Foster @ New York Jets
5. Adrian Peterson vs. Green Bay
6. Chris Johnson vs. Washington
7. Michael Turner @ St. Louis
8. Ray Rice @ Carolina
9. Cedric Benson vs. Buffalo
10. Jamaal Charles vs. Arizona
11. Peyton Hillis @ Jacksonville
12. LeSean McCoy vs. New York Giants
13. Ahmad Bradshaw @ Philadelphia
14. Darren McFadden @ Pittsburgh
15. Jahvid Best @ Dallas
16. Steven Jackson vs. Atlanta
17. LeGarrette Blount @ San Francisco
18. Fred Jackson @ Cincinnati
19. LaDainian Tomlinson vs. Houston
20. Matt Forte @ Miami
21. Felix Jones vs. Detroit
22. BenJarvus Green-Ellis vs. Indianapolis
23. Thomas Jones vs. Arizona
24. Keiland Williams @ Tennessee
25. Shonn Greene vs. Houston
26. Tim Hightower @ Kansas City
27. Knowshon Moreno @ San Diego
28. Brandon Jackson @ Minnesota
29. Marshawn Lynch @ New Orleans
30. Michael Bush @ Pittsburgh
31. Ryan Mathews vs. Denver
32. Ronnie Brown vs. Chicago
33. Mike Tolbert vs. Denver
34. Mike Goodson vs. Baltimore
35. Justin Forsett @ New Orleans
Inside the numbers:
- Oakland ranks 25th with 124.8 rushing yards allowed. After a relatively quiet game against New England, look for Mendenhall to explode against the Raiders.
- Tampa Bay is better, but they are still yielding 143.8 yards per fame on the ground. Frank Gore should dominate.
- The concerns about MJD’s knee are a thing of the past after three straight strong performances.
- Adrian Peterson averages 126.3 total yards with five touchdowns in seven games against Green Bay.
- Michael Turner and Ray Rice make exceptional plays after the extra rest from playing in the Thursday game.
- Cedric Benson could top the 100 yard mark for the second time this year as he faces Buffalo’s league worst run defense (166.9 ypg).
- Keiland Williams had a coming out party against the Eagles, but Ryan Torain and Clinton Portis could get some work next week.
- ***Update*** DeAngelo Williams was placed on IR and it looks like Goodson will get the start. He’s not a great play though.
Also check out:
- Sneaky Week 11 Fantasy Football Pick-ups
- Week 11 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 11 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 11 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 11 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 11 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 11 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 11 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 11 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 11 Fantasy Sleepers