2010 Fantasy Football RB Rankings – Week 14
Click here for updated Week 14 fantasy running back rankings.
Click here to enter this week’s contest to win a cool fantasy football t-shirt.
Image courtesy of Icon SMI
Here’s my Week 14 running back rankings.
1. Maurice Jones-Drew vs. Oakland
2. Peyton Hillis @ Buffalo
3. Knowshon Moreno vs. Arizona
4. Michael Turner @ Carolina
5. Rashard Mendenhall vs. Cincinnati
6. Adrian Peterson vs. New York Giants
7. Arian Foster vs. Baltimore (Monday)
8. Darren McFadden @ Jacksonville
9. Ray Rice @ Houston (Monday)
10. LeSean McCoy @ Dallas
11. LeGarrette Blount @ Washington
12. Jamaal Charles @ San Diego
13. Steven Jackson @ New Orleans
14. Christopher Ivory vs. St. Louis
15. Chris Johnson vs. Indianapolis (Thursday)
16. Ahmad Bradshaw @ Minnesota
17. James Starks @ Detroit
18. Jonathan Stewart vs. Atlanta
19. Matt Forte vs. New England
20. Felix Jones vs. Philadelphia
21. Thomas Jones @ San Diego
22. Mike Tolbert vs. Kansas City
23. Fred Jackson vs. Cleveland
24. BenJarvus Green-Ellis @ Chicago
25. Cedric Benson @ Pittsburgh
26. Brandon Jacobs @ Minnesota
27. Tashard Choice vs. Philadelphia
28. LaDainian Tomlinson vs. Miami
29. Tim Hightower vs. Denver
30. Marshawn Lynch @ San Francisco
31. Brian Westbrook vs. Seattle
32. Danny Woodhead @ Chicago
33. Jahvid Best vs. Green Bay
34. Mike Goodson vs. Atlanta
35. Michael Bush @ Jacksonville
Inside the numbers (Sponsored by NFL betting with Sports Interaction) :
- MJD has had at least 100 rushing yards in his last five games, averaging 133.4 yards (160.6 total yards) over the span. He’s not scoring as frequently this year, but it’s more than likely he reaches paydirt this week.
- Peyton Hillis was kept in check last week by the Dolphins, but should bounce back in a big way against Buffalo’s league-worst run defense (170.9 rushing yards allowed per game).
- Knowshon Moreno is averaging 142.3 total yards in his past four games with three touchdowns.
- Washington has fallen apart. They are yielding 5.0 yards per carry. LeGarrette Blount is an excellent option this week, especially after dropping 103 yards and a score on a stout Falcons run defense.
- Christopher Ivory has five touchdowns in the past three games, and even if Pierre Thomas returns, Ivory should be the one to handle the load.
- Chris Johnson has an excellent match-up this week against the Colts, but the way the Titans are playing, he’s no longer a bona fide RB1 until he proves otherwise.
- This week’s waiver wire dandy, James Starks, exploded on the scene last week against the Niners. He explodes on the ranking scene with a favorable match-up against Detroit.
- Fred Jackson ran into an inspired Vikings defense. Cleveland is giving up yards on the ground (119.1 per game), but has only allowed four rushing touchdowns. He’s a borderline RB2 this week.
- Marshawn Lynch was in Beast Mode against the Panthers last week, but will have tougher sledding against the Niners on the road.
Also check out:
- Sneaky Week 14 Fantasy Football Pick-ups
- Week 14 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 14 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 14 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 14 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 14 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 14 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 14 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 14 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 14 Fantasy Sleepers