2010 Fantasy Football RB Rankings – Week 3
Click here for my updated Week 3 RB rankings
Here’s my Week 3 running back rankings.
1. Adrian Peterson: 259 total yards & 3 TDs vs. DET last year.
2. Ray Rice: 179 totals yards & 2 TD vs. Browns last year.
3. Chris Johnson: Will bounce back big time.
4. Frank Gore: Dual-threat great play vs. KC.
5. Rashard Mendenhall: He’s all the Steelers have.
6. Michael Turner: 151 yards and a score vs. NO last year. Monitor injury.
7. Maurice Jones-Drew: 103 total ypg and 9 TDs at home last year.
8. Arian Foster: Continues his strong start vs. Dallas.
9. Pierre Thomas: 200 total yards and 2 TDs vs. ATL last year.
10. Steven Jackson: 124.9 total yards per game at home last year.
11. Jahvid Best: Silencing critics (myself included).
12. LeSean McCoy: Dual-threat takes on Jacksonville.
13. Clinton Portis: Strong play against St. Louis.
14. Shonn Greene: Jets need him to come up big against Miami.
15. Knowshon Moreno: Should be able to run vs. Indy.
16. Cedric Benson: Effective, but not the same runner on the road.
17. DeAngelo Williams: QB issues have Panthers struggling.
18. Mike Tolbert: This will change depending on Ryan Mathews’ status.
19. Tim Hightower: Doesn’t look like Beanie will go against Oakland.
20. Jamaal Charles: Thomas Jones is still a factor.
21. Matt Forte: Held to 123 total yards by GB last year.
22. Joseph Addai: 116 total yards vs. Denver last year.
23. Ahmad Bradshaw: Which Giants team show up? Which Titans team?
24. Darren McFadden: Finally producing. Should gash Arizona.
25. Brandon Jackson: Faces Chicago as he gets used to the lead role.
26. Fred Taylor: Favorable match-up against Buffalo.
27. Jonathan Stewart: Panthers are a mess.
28. Felix Jones: Threat to break one against Houston.
29. Brandon Jacobs: Tough test vs. Titans.
30. Petyon Hillis: He’s the back I’d use vs. Ravens.
31. Cadillac Williams: Stiff test vs. Pittsburgh.
32. Ladainian Tomlison: Still life in those legs.
33. Ricky Williams: 206 total yards vs. Jets last year.
34. Justin Forsett: Should get decent total yards vs. SD.
35. Marshawn Lynch: Bills are tough to trust.
Also check out:
- Week 2 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 3 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 3 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 3 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 3 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 3 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 3 Fantasy IDP Rankings
Image courtesy of Icon SMI