2010 Fantasy Football RB Rankings – Week 4
1. Chris Johnson: CJ should dominate Denver at home.
2. Maurice Jones-Drew: 263 total yards and 3 TDs vs. Indy last year.
3. Arian Foster: Favorable match-up against Oakland.
4. Frank Gore: Will new OC get things going for San Fran offense?
5. Michael Turner: Niners defense is not as advertised.
6. Pierre Thomas: 81 yards and a score against Carolina last year.
7. LeSean McCoy: 101 total yards vs. Skins at home last year.
8. Rashard Mendenhall: Tough draw against Baltimore.
9. Cedric Benson: Strong play against Cleveland.
10. Darren McFadden: Run DMC continues to shed the bust label vs. HOU.
11. Ray Rice: Tough draw against Baltimore, if he plays at all (knee).
12. Ladainian Tomlison: The LT rebirth continues vs. BUF.
13. DeAngelo Williams: 149 yards and 2 TDs last time he played Saints.
14. Clinton Portis: McNabb will need his new friends to beat his old ones.
15. Matt Forte: Should be active in passing game vs. Giants.
16. Beanie Wells: Nice play if he can stay healthy vs. SD.
17. Mike Tolbert: Nice play vs. Arizona if Ryan Mathews remains out.
18. Shonn Greene: I expect the Greene-LT 1-2 punch to be busy.
19. Joseph Addai: Solid RB2 during bye weeks.
20. Ahmad Bradshaw: Bears have tough run D. Will have to add rec. yards.
21. Brandon Jackson: Splitting carries, but good start vs. Detroit.
22. Justin Forsett: 130 yards and 2 TDs last time he played STL.
23. Petyon Hillis: Will need his tough running against Cincy.
24. Ronnie Brown: Aside from one monster game, he’s struggled vs. Pats.
25. Jonathan Stewart: 163 total yards and TD in 2 games vs. NO last year.
26. Ricky Williams: Fins will try to control clock to keep Brady watching.
27. John Kuhn: Good chance to score vs. Detroit
28. Marshawn Lynch: Top choice of an ugly three-headed RB set.
29. BenJarvus Green-Ellis: Law firm will move up ranks if Fred Taylor is out.
30. Tim Hightower: Second fiddle now that Beanie is back.
Also check out:
- Week 3 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 3 Bonus Waiver Wire Pick-ups
- Week 4 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 4 Sit/Start Advice
For another perspective, check out the Rotoprofessor’s rankings:
Image courtesy of Icon SMI