2010 Fantasy Football RB Rankings – Week 5
1. Michael Turner @ Cleveland
2. Chris Johnson @ Dallas
3. Jahvid Best vs. St. Louis
4. Adrian Peterson @ New York Jets
5. Maurice Jones-Drew @ Buffalo
6. Ray Rice vs. Denver
7. Arian Foster vs. New York Giants
8. Cedric Benson vs. Tampa Bay
9. Steven Jackson @ Detroit
10. Frank Gore vs. Philadelphia
11. Peyton Hillis vs. Atlanta
12. Ryan Mathews @ Oakland
13. Jamaal Charles @ Indianapolis
14. Ladainian Tomlinson vs. Minnesota
15. Beanie Wells vs. New Orleans
16. Matt Forte @ Carolina
17. Thomas Jones @ Indianapolis
18. LeSean McCoy @ San Francisco
19. Joseph Addai vs. Kansas City
20. Marion Barber vs. Tennessee
21. DeAngelo Williams vs. Chicago
22. Shonn Greene vs. Minnesota
23. Michael Bush @ San Diego
24. Mike Tolbert @ Oakland
25. Ryan Torain vs. Green Bay
26. Brandon Jacobs @ Houston
27. Ahmad Bradshaw @ Houston
28. Brandon Jackson @ Washington
29. Jonathan Stewart vs. Chicago
30. Marshawn Lynch vs. Jacksonville
Inside the numbers:
- Mojo finally looked liked his old self. He should explode against Buffalo’s league worst run defense.
- Steven Jackson was a game-time decision and responded with 124 total yards against Seattle. He’s a great play against a Detroit run defense that’s allowing 134.5 rushing ypg.
- I assume Arian Foster will show up to his meetings on time. The Giants returned to form in a big way on SNF, which made me hold off on putting Foster in the top five.
- Peyton Hillis has scored a TD every week. He’s the only RB that can say that.
- Norv Turner made it a point to say that Ryan Mathews remains his starter. Look for more carries out of the rookie this week. Tolbert will still be in the mix, and makes a solid flex position play against Oakland.
- LeSean McCoy is dealing with broken ribs. If he plays, he’ll be limited.
- Michael Bush is expected to make the start against San Diego.
- Ryan Torian is expected to start against Green Bay.
- Brandon Jacobs could get the start against Houston.
Also check out:
- Week 5 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 5 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 5 Sit/Start Advice
- Quarter Season Buy Low Candidates
- Quarter Season Buy Low Candidates to Avoid
- Quarter Season Sell High Candidates
- Week 5 Sleepers