2010 Fantasy Football RB Rankings – Week 7
1. Ray Rice vs. Buffalo
2. Frank Gore @ Carolina
3. Adrian Peterson @ Green Bay
4. Rashard Mendenhall @ Miami
5. Chris Johnson vs. Philadelphia
6. LeSean McCoy @ Tennessee
7. Maurice Jones-Drew vs. Kansas City
8. Jamaal Charles @ Jacksonville
9. Steven Jackson @ Tampa Bay
10. Michael Turner vs. Cincinnati
11. Ahmad Bradshaw @ Dallas
12. Matt Forte vs. Washington
13. Cedric Benson @ Atlanta
14. Ryan Mathews vs. New England
15. Ryan Torain @ Chicago
16. DeAngelo Williams vs. San Francisco
17. Christopher Ivory vs. Cleveland
18. Knowshon Moreno vs. Oakland
19. Beanie Wells vs. Seattle
20. Peyton Hillis @ New Orleans
21. Thomas Jones vs. Jacksonville
22. Felix Jones vs. New York Giants
23. Marshawn Lynch @ Arizona
24. Ronnie Brown vs. Pittsburgh
25. Fred Jackson @ Baltimore
26. Brandon Jacobs @ Dallas
27. Darren McFadden @ Denver
28. Mike Tolbert vs. New England
29. BenJarvus Green-Ellis @ San Diego
30. Ricky Williams vs. Pittsburgh
Inside the numbers:
- Buffalo has allowed 182.4 rushing yards per game and seven rushing TDs. Ray Rice owners can’t help but salivate.
- Adrian Peterson has scored a touchdown in his last four games against Green Bay.
- Thomas Jones was the more productive back last week, but I still think Charles is a bigger threat to produce each week.
- Christopher Ivory went gangbusters last week (158 yards vs. TB). He should be a solid bye week fill-in against Cleveland.
- Brandon Jacobs has four TDs in the past three weeks, and is becoming a solid flex position option.
- Ryan Mathews took the starting gig back, but there’s still life for Mike Tolbert.
Also check out:
- Week 7 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 7 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 7 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 7 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 7 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 7 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 7 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 7 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 7 Sleepers