2010 Fantasy Football RB Rankings – Week 8
1. Frank Gore vs. Denver
2. Arian Foster @ Indianapolis
3. Adrian Peterson @ New England
4. Darren McFadden vs. Seattle
5. Chris Johnson @ San Diego
6. Ryan Torain @ Detroit
7. Steven Jackson vs. Carolina
8. Rashard Mendenhall @ New Orleans
9. Thomas Jones vs. Buffalo
10. LaDainian Tomlinson vs. Green Bay
11. Jamaal Charles vs. Buffalo
12. Jahvid Best vs. Washington
13. Maurice Jones-Drew @ Dallas
14. Cedric Benson vs. Miami
15. Felix Jones vs. Jacksonville
16. Jonathan Stewart @ St. Louis
17. Beanie Wells vs. Tampa Bay
18. Marshawn Lynch @ Oakland
19. Knowshon Moreno @ San Francisco
20. Fred Jackson @ Kansas City
21. Ryan Mathews vs. Tennessee
22. Shonn Greene vs. Green Bay
23. LeGarrette Blount @ Arizona
24. Mike Hart vs. Houston
25. Ronnie Brown @ Cincinnati
26. Brandon Jackson @ New York Jets
27. Christopher Ivory vs. Pittsburgh
28. Tim Hightower vs. Tampa Bay
29. Mike Tolbert vs. Tennessee
30. Ricky Williams @ Cincinnati
Inside the numbers:
- Frank Gore should have a big day against a Broncos defense allowing 156.3 yards per game on the ground with a league high 12 rushing TDs allowed.
- Arian Foster destroyed the Colts for 231 yards and three TDs in Week 1. While I’d be shocked if he matched that performance, he’s still a great play against an Indy run defense allowing 137.3 yards per game.
- Buffalo has allowed a league high 174.5 rushing yards per game, along with 8 rushing TDs. There is a great chance both Thomas Jones and Jamaal Charles have big weeks once again.
- The Packers are giving up 124.3 yards per game at a 4.7 yards per carry clip. Both RBs in the Jets #2 rushing offense (LT, Shonn Greene) should be solid plays this week.
- Steven Jackson will likely be a game time decision, but knowing his pain threshold, he’ll be able to fight through it despite the broken finger.
- Beanie Wells should build off his solid game (54 yards, TD) against a Tampa defense allowing 157.7 rushing yards per game.
- I’m not confident Donald Brown is ready so I think the Colts use Mike Hart, but mostly rely on Peyton’s arm.
Also check out:
- Week 8 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 8 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 8 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 8 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 8 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 8 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 8 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 8 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 8 Sleepers