2010 Fantasy Football TE Rankings – Week 10
1. Jacob Tamme vs. Cincinnati
2. Jason Witten @ New York Giants
3. Vernon Davis vs. St. Louis
4. Tony Gonzalez vs. Baltimore
5. Dustin Keller @ Cleveland
6. Aaron Hernandez @ Pittsburgh
7. Kellen Winslow vs. Carolina
8. Todd Heap vs. Atlanta
9. Marcedes Lewis vs. Houston
10. Brandon Pettigrew @ Buffalo
11. Chris Cooley vs. Philadelphia
12. Visanthe Shiancoe @ Chicago
13. Heath Miller vs. New England
14. Greg Olsen vs. Minnesota
15. Tony Moeaki @ Denver
Inside the numbers:
- Color me a believer in Jacob Tamme. Peyton Manning is using him the same way he used Dallas Clark. Scary.
- Jason Witten’s hot streak ended, but I have to imagine the whole team will give a better effort for new coach Jason Garrett.
- Vernon Davis should come out of the bye refreshed and ready to torch the Rams.
- Now that Aaron Hernandez had a taste of the end zone, I look for him to make a return trip against the Steelers.
- Todd Heap (vs. Atlanta) and Marcedes Lewis (vs. Houston) should take advantage of poor pass defenses making the borderline starters TE1s this week.
Also check out:
- Sneaky Week 10 Fantasy Football Pick-ups
- Week 10 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 10 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 10 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 10 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 10 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 10 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 10 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 10 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 10 Fantasy Sleepers