2010 Fantasy Football TE Rankings – Week 11
Image courtesy of Icon SMI
Here’s my Week 11 tight end rankings.
1. Jacob Tamme @ New England
2. Zach Miller (OAK) @ Pittsburgh
3. Vernon Davis vs. Tampa Bay
4. Kellen Winslow @ San Francisco
5. Dustin Keller vs. Houston
6. Tony Gonzalez @ St. Louis
7. Jason Witten vs. Detroit
8. Todd Heap @ Carolina
9. Marcedes Lewis vs. Cleveland
10. Brandon Pettigrew @ Dallas
11. Chris Cooley @ Tennessee
12. Visanthe Shiancoe vs. Green Bay
13. Aaron Hernandez vs. Indianapolis
14. Rob Gronkowski vs. Indianapolis
15. Brent Celek vs. New York Giants
16. Greg Olsen @ Miami
17. Benjamin Watson @ Jacksonville
18. Randy McMichael vs. Denver
19. Jermaine Gresham vs. Buffalo
20. Kevin Boss @ Philadelphia
Inside the numbers:
- Antonio Gates still isn’t practicing, and given his Monday Night game, it’s too much of a risk. Only keep him in your lineup if you have Randy McMichael on your roster to use in case Gates can’t go.
- I’m more worried about Tamme’s back than I am about the Patriots stopping him.
- Out of respect to Jacksonville’s Zach Miller’s big game, I will specify which Zach Miller I’m ranking. Miller makes a strong play against Pittsburgh, who was burned by tight end Rob Gronkowski for three scores last week.
- Jason Witten was not in Jason Garrett’s plans last week. I’m hesitant to start him.
- Both New England tight ends should be heavily involved as Brady looks to keep Peyton on the sidelines.
- Tony Moeaki will likely miss the game because of a concussion so he was taken off the list. I slid Aaron Hernandez-Jermaine Gresham up a slot and added Kevin Boss.
Also check out:
- Sneaky Week 11 Fantasy Football Pick-ups
- Week 11 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 11 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 11 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 11 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 11 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 11 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 11 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 11 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 11 Fantasy Sleepers