2010 Fantasy Football TE Rankings – Week 13
Click here to enter this week’s contest to win a cool fantasy football t-shirt.
Image courtesy of Icon SMI
Here’s my Week 13 tight end rankings.
1. Jacob Tamme vs. Dallas
2. Todd Heap vs. Pittsburgh
3. Antonio Gates vs. Oakland
4. Kevin Boss vs. Washington
5. Kellen Winslow vs. Atlanta
6. Tony Gonzalez @ Tampa Bay
7. Chris Cooley @ New York Giants
8. Brandon Pettigrew vs. Chicago
9. Jason Witten @ Indianapolis
10. Dustin Keller @ New England (Monday)
11. Marcedes Lewis @ Tennessee
12. Greg Olsen @ Detroit
13. Vernon Davis @ Green Bay
14. Rob Gronkowski vs. New York Jets (Monday)
15. Heath Miller @ Baltimore
16. Brent Celek vs. Houston (Thursday)
17. Joel Drsessen @ Philadelphia (Thursday)
18. Visanthe Shiancoe vs. Buffalo
19. Jermaine Gresham vs. New Orleans
20. Aaron Hernandez vs. New York Jets (Monday)
Inside the numbers:
- Antonio Gates returned, but I’d much rather trust Jacob Tamme (averaging 76.3 yards and 0.5 TDs in past four games) and the red hot Todd Heap (five TDs in past six games).
- Still short at WR, I like Kevin Boss against pass-friendly Washington. He has three TDs in his past four games.
- Greg Olsen has three TDs in the past four games and a favorable match-up against Detroit.
- Rob Gronkowski has been the touchdown threat, but not he’s getting more looks than Aaron Hernandez, making him a borderlin TE1. Although Hernandez had six catches for 101 yards in the first meeting with the Jets.
- Meanwhile Dustin Keller had 115 yards and a score against the Patriots.
- Brent Celek made a brilliant touchdown grab, and is a decent option against Houston.
Also check out:
- Sneaky Week 13 Fantasy Football Pick-ups
- Week 13 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 13 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 13 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 13 Fantasy Sleepers