2010 Fantasy Football TE Rankings – Week 4
Here’s my Week 4 tight end rankings. Keep in mind that Dallas, Kansas City, Minnesota, and Tampa Bay are on bye.
1. Dallas Clark: 7 catches for 95 yards & 2 TDs last time he played @JAX.
2. Antonio Gates: Threat to score every week. Faces Arizona at home.
3. Dustin Keller: Held in check by BUF last year, but he’s on fire.
4. Jermichael Finley: Sweet match-up at home vs. Detroit.
5. Chris Cooley: McNabb uses his best weapons often against Philly.
6. Brent Celek: Attention Vick gets could lead to big plays for Celek.
7. Zach Miller: Houston has struggled against the pass.
8. Tony Gonzalez: Slow start, but broke out last week.
9. Vernon Davis: Solid option vs. ATL though SF has struggled.
10. Jermaine Gresham: Don’t see a lot of yards, but a TD vs. CLE.
11. Greg Olsen: Trying to overcome the Martz stigma.
12. Aaron Hernandez: Reliable target for Brady.
13. Todd Heap: Tough match-up against Pittsburgh.
14. Heath Miller: Tough match-up against Baltimore
15. John Carlson: 109 yards and 2 TDs vs. St. Louis last year.
Also check out:
- Week 3 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 3 Bonus Waiver Wire Pick-ups
- Week 4 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 4 Sit/Start Advice
Image courtesy of Icon SMI