2010 Fantasy Football TE Rankings – Week 6
1. Antonio Gates @ St. Louis
2. Vernon Davis vs. Oakland
3. Zach Miller @ San Francisco
4. Dallas Clark @ Washington
5. Tony Gonzalez @ Philadelphia
6. Dustin Keller @ Denver
7. Brent Celek vs. Atlanta
8. Aaron Hernandez vs. Baltimore
9. Chris Cooley vs. Indianapolis
10. Marcedes Lewis vs. Tennessee
11. Jason Witten @ Minnesota
12. Kellen Winslow vs. New Orleans
13. Heath Miller vs. Cleveland
14. Greg Olsen vs. Seattle
15. Tony Moeaki @ Houston
Inside the numbers:
- Vernon Davis finally topped 80 yards (104 to be exact) for the first time this year. He scored in his second straight game. He faces Oakland, who has allowed ten passing TDs (three to TEs) so far.
- Zach Miller has scored a TD in three straight games. He plays the Niners, who has allowed nine TDs (three to TEs).
- Brent Celek has scored in two straight games. Bump him up to #5 if Kolb plays as they have a great rapport.
- Life without Randy Moss should mean more work for Aaron Hernandez.
- Now that Big Ben is back, Heath Miller should finally post some decent fantasy numbers.
- Assuming Jay Cutler is under center, Greg Olsen and the Chicago passing game can get back on track. He had 10 catches in weeks three and four for the Bears before being shut out thanks to Todd Collins horrific play.
- Visanthe Shiancoe went from the first option to the third option in the passing game thanks to Randy Moss’ arrival and the way he opened up the offense for Percy Harvin. Factor in Adrian Peterson, and Shiancoe is a questionable TE1 until he proves otherwise. He doesn’t crack the top 15 this week.
Also check out:
- Week 6 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 6 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 6 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 6 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 6 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 6 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 6 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 6 Start/Sit
- Week 6 Sleepers