2010 Fantasy Football TE Rankings – Week 8
1. Antonio Gates vs. Tennessee
2. Zach Miller vs. Seattle
3. Vernon Davis vs. Denver
4. Chris Cooley @ Detroit
5. Jason Witten vs. Jacksonville
6. Dustin Keller vs. Green Bay
7. Kellen Winslow @ Arizona
8. Aaron Hernandez vs. Minnesota
9. Marcedes Lewis @ Dallas
10. Owen Daniels @ Indianapolis
11. John Carlson @ Oakland
12. Jermaine Gresham vs. Miami
13. Brandon Pettigrew vs. Washington
14. Heath Miller @ New Orleans
15. Visanthe Shiancoe @ New England
Inside the numbers:
- Antonio Gates played through his toe injury and scored yet another TD, bringing his total to eight on the year. I don’t know how you can place him anywhere other than #1 at this point.
- Zach Miller has four TDs in his past five games.
- Vernon Davis has scored in four straight games.
- Jason Witten was active when Romo went down. Look for Jon Kitna to rely heavily on the talented TE.
- Owen Daniels finally looked healthy, catching five passes for 79 yards against the Chiefs.
- Shiancoe should have had a TD last week if it weren’t for poor officiating, but I’m not ready to label him TE1 just yet.
Also check out:
- Week 8 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 8 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 8 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 8 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 8 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 8 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 8 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 8 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 8 Sleepers