2010 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings – Week 13
Click here to enter this week’s contest to win a cool fantasy football t-shirt.
Image courtesy of Icon SMI
Here’s my Week 13 team defense rankings.
1. Green Bay vs. San Francisco
2. Seattle vs. Carolina
3. New York Giants vs. Washington
4. St. Louis @ Arizona
5. Chicago @ Detroit
6. New Orleans @ Cincinnati
7. San Diego vs. Oakland
8. Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh
9. Minnesota vs. Buffalo
10. Jacksonville vs. Tennessee
11. Tennessee vs. Jacksonville
12. Philadelphia vs. Houston
13. Pittsburgh @ Baltimore
14. Detroit vs. Chicago
15. New York Jets @ New England
Inside the numbers:
- The Packers are the latest team to try to survive the Lester’s Top-ranked Defense Curse. It’s where teams with seemingly good match-ups go sour. Without Frank Gore, the Niners should be vulnerable on the road.
- The Seahawks, on paper, have one of the more favorable match-ups as they’re taking on Carolina at home.
- The Rams aren’t playing at home, but Arizona is struggling to put points on the board.
- The Bears have one of the league’s top defenses. Calvin Johnson worries me a little though. Detroit basically won the first game so there could be extra motivation there.
- The Saints’ defense is right up there with their offense.
- Big Ben is expected to play against the Ravens, but if they can knock him out of the game, the Steelers will be in trouble.
Also check out:
- Sneaky Week 13 Fantasy Football Pick-ups
- Week 13 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 13 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 13 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 13 Fantasy Sleepers