2010 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings – Week 16
Click here to enter this week’s contest to win a cool fantasy football t-shirt.
Image courtesy of Icon SMI
Here’s my Week 16 team defense rankings.
1. Pittsburgh vs. Carolina
2. San Diego @ Cincinnati
3. Philadelphia vs. Minnesota
4. Baltimore @ Cleveland
5. New England @ Buffalo
6. Dallas @ Arizona
7. Chicago vs. New York Jets
8. New York Jets @ Chicago
9. Miami vs. Detroit
10. Tampa Bay vs. Seattle
11. New York Giants @ Green Bay
12. St. Louis vs. San Francisco
13. San Francisco @ St. Louis
14. Jacksonville vs. Washington
15. Indianapolis @ Oakland
Inside the numbers:
- Troy Polamalu likely won’t play this week, but Pittsburgh should still be a menace to the Panthers.
- Cedric Benson will struggle to run against the Chargers, which will doom the passing game as well.
- I’d be shocked (what else is new) if Brett Favre made another start. Joe Webb looked lost. The Eagles would swarm.
- The Jets and Bears should trade plenty of sacks and interceptions, which makes both units decent options this week.
- Part of me just can’t trust that Rex Grossman is for real, which would make the Jaguars defense a decent option this week.
Also check out:
- Week 16 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 16 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 16 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 16 Fantasy Sleepers