2010 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings – Week 3
1. Pittsburgh: Clearly the best defensive unit in football. Look out TB.
2. Baltimore: It’s going to get ugly in Baltimore against the Browns.
3. Minnesota: Have to be licking their chops with Lions coming to town.
4. New England Patriots: Patriots take out Jets loss on Bills.
5. Cincinnati: Bengals feast on QB deprived Panthers.
6. Green Bay: GB will test Jay Cutler.
7. New York Jets: Jets will get after Henne.
8. Washington: After Romo and Schaub, Skins will welcome Bradford.
9. New York Giants: Tennessee better figure out QB in a hurry.
10. Oakland: Arizona is struggling to replace Warner.
11. Philadelphia: Defense struggled against Lions. JAX this week.
12. Indianapolis: Indy’s offense could make Denver’s one-dimensional.
13. Tampa Bay: Pittsburgh can’t get it going on offense.
14. Miami: You never know which Sanchez will show up.
15. Kansas City: Chiefs are one of the surprising teams so far.
Also check out:
- Week 2 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 3 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 3 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 3 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 3 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 3 Fantasy K Rankings
Image courtesy of Icon SMI