2010 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings – Week 4
1. Green Bay: Should dominate Detroit at home.
2. New York Jets: I almost feel sorry for Buffalo in this one.
3. Cincinnati: Great play vs. Cleveland.
4. New Orleans: Carolina is just dreadful.
5. Pittsburgh: Could struggle if Ray Rice is out or limited.
6. Baltimore: Pittsburgh will miss Big Ben now more than ever.
7. Seattle: Faces St. Louis, possibly without Steven Jackson.
8. Indianapolis: Jacksonville is really struggling.
9. San Diego: Arizona is a shadow of their former high-octane offense.
10. Atlanta: SF is a wildcard with a new OC. They’ve been bad though.
11. Philadelphia: Interesting match-up as McNabb comes home.
12. Tennessee: 10 sacks and 6 turnovers in 3 games. Play Denver.
13. New York Giants: Now or never to get it going vs. Cutler and Bears.
14. Chicago: Held their own vs. GB, but Giants will be tough at home.
15. Houston: Face Oakland on the road.
Also check out:
- Week 3 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 3 Bonus Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 4 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 4 Sit/Start Advice
Image courtesy of Icon SMI