2010 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings – Week 5
1. Cincinnati vs. Tampa Bay
2. Atlanta @ Cleveland
3. San Diego @ Oakland
4. New Orleans @ Arizona
5. Chicago @ Carolina
6. Philadelphia @ San Francisco
7. Baltimore vs. Denver
8. Indianapolis vs. Kansas City
9. New York Jets vs. Minnesota
10. Green Bay @ Washington
11. Dallas vs. Tennessee
12. Minnesota @ New York Jets
13. Jacksonville @ Buffalo
14. Houston vs. New York Giants
15. New York Giants @ Houston
Inside the numbers:
- The Saints have just six sacks and 3 INTs, but they get have to be licking their chops thinking about Max Hall’s first career start. The Cardinals have allowed 15 sacks already.
- San Diego is third with 15 sacks while the Raiders are 4th with 13 allowed.
- Atlanta leads the league with 8 INTs.
- Carolina has completed just 45.8 percent of their pass attempts.
- The Eagles have allowed opposing QBs to complete just 52 percent of their passes.
Also check out:
- Week 5 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 5 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 5 Kicker Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 5 Sit/Start Advice
- Quarter Season Buy Low Candidates
- Quarter Season Buy Low Candidates to Avoid.
- Week 5 Sleepers
Image courtesy of Icon SMI