2010 Fantasy Football Updated RB Rankings – Week 5
1. Michael Turner @ Cleveland
2. Chris Johnson @ Dallas
3. Jahvid Best vs. St. Louis
4. Adrian Peterson @ New York Jets
5. Maurice Jones-Drew @ Buffalo
6. Ray Rice vs. Denver
7. Arian Foster vs. New York Giants
8. Cedric Benson vs. Tampa Bay
9. Steven Jackson @ Detroit
10. Frank Gore vs. Philadelphia
11. Peyton Hillis vs. Atlanta
12. Ryan Mathews @ Oakland
13. Jamaal Charles @ Indianapolis
14. Ladainian Tomlinson vs. Minnesota
15. Beanie Wells vs. New Orleans
16. Matt Forte @ Carolina
17. Thomas Jones @ Indianapolis
18. Fred Jackson @ Jacksonville
19. Ryan Torain vs. Green Bay
20. Ahmad Bradshaw @ Houston
21. LeSean McCoy @ San Francisco
22. Joseph Addai vs. Kansas City
23. Michael Bush @ San Diego
24. DeAngelo Williams vs. Chicago
25. Mike Tolbert @ Oakland
26. Shonn Greene vs. Minnesota
27. Brandon Jacobs @ Houston
28. Marion Barber vs. Tennessee
29. Brandon Jackson @ Washington
30. Knowshon Moreno @ Baltimore
- With Marshawn Lynch going to Seattle, he is off the list due to his bye. Fred Jackson takes advantage of the less crowded backfield by jumping to #18.
- LeSean McCoy’s rib injury scares me. He is going to play, but is a risk to aggravate his injury. Mike Bell will likely play a larger role this week, especially in goal line packages.
- It looks like Ahmad Bradshaw will be good to go so he moves up a few slots.
- Darren McFadden will likely miss the game so Michael Bush moves up a few slots.
- The Cowboys plan to have Felix Jones more involved so Marion Barber slides down a few slots.
- With Clinton Portis out, Ryan Torain jumps up a few slots against a Packers run defense that is yielding 5.2 ypc.
Also check out:
- Week 5 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 5 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 5 Sit/Start Advice
- Week 5 Sleepers
- Quarter Season Buy Low Candidates
- Quarter Season Buy Low Candidates to Avoid
- Quarter Season Sell High Candidates