2010 Fantasy Football WR Rankings – Week 11
1. Roddy White @ St. Louis
2. Reggie Wayne @ New England
3. Hakeem Nicks @ Philadelphia
4. DeSean Jackson vs. New York Giants
5. Greg Jennings @ Minnesota
6. Calvin Johnson @ Dallas
7. Dwayne Bowe vs. Arizona
8. Terrell Owens vs. Buffalo
9. Anquan Boldin @ Carolina
10. Dez Bryant vs. Detroit
11. Marques Colston vs. Seattle
12. Andre Johnson @ New York Jets
13. Brandon Lloyd @ San Diego
14. Miles Austin vs. Detroit
15. Brandon Marshall vs. Chicago
16. Percy Harvin vs. Green Bay
17. Larry Fitzgerald @ Kansas City
18. Mike Wallace vs. Oakland
19. Santonio Holmes vs. Houston
20. Michael Crabtree vs. Tampa Bay
21. Jeremy Maclin vs. New York Giants
22. Chad Ochocinco vs. Buffalo
23. Steve Johnson @ Cincinnati
24. Hines Ward vs. Oakland
25. Pierre Garcon @ New England
26. Mario Manningham @ Philadelphia
27. Wes Welker @ Indianapolis
28. Johnny Knox @ Miami
29. Mike Williams (SEA) @ New Orleans
30. Mike Williams (TB) @ San Francisco
31. Braylon Edwards vs. Houston
32. Steve Breaston @ Kansas City
33. Mike Thomas vs. Cleveland
34. Nate Burleson @ Dallas
35. Davone Bess vs. Chicago
36. Deion Branch @ Indianapolis
37. Lee Evans @ Cincinnati
38. Mike Sims-Walker vs. Cleveland
39. Santana Moss @ Tennessee
40. Danny Amendola vs. Atlanta
41. Kevin Walter @ New York Jets
42. Lance Moore vs. Seattle
43. Randy Moss vs. Washington
44. Steve Smith (CAR) vs. Baltimore
45. Robert Meachem vs. Seattle
46. Malcom Floyd vs. Denver
47. Patrick Crayton vs. Denver
48. James Jones @ Minnesota
49. Donald Driver @ Minnesota
50. Roy Williams vs. Detroit
Inside the numbers:
- Roddy White gets extra time for his knee to heal. Not that it troubled him in Week 10.
- New England is getting killed by the pass (277.8 ypg). The last time Reggie Wayne faced them he caught ten passes for 126 yards and two scores.
- The last time he faced the Eagles, Nicks caught four passes for 110 yards and a touchdown. It’s highly possible he catches TD #10 this week.
- In the first meeting with the Vikings Greg Jennings caught six passes for 74 yards and a score. Expect more of the same.
- T.O. may not have had any run-ins with Buffalo like he has with his other former teams, but he’s certain to be up for the meeting.
- DeSean Jackson tormented the Giants to the tune of 256 yards and 2 TDs last year.
- Any question who’s the top WR in Dallas right now. Forget Roy Williams, Miles Austin can carry Dez Bryant’s shoulder pads.
- My gut says Hines Ward will be able to play this week. He was dying to get back in their Sunday night.
- With Steve Smith out, I slid Mario Manningham up a few notches.
- Danny Amendola has scored in three straight games, and has a favorable match-up against Atlanta.
- I don’t have any faith in Randy Moss right until he proves otherwise.
Also check out:
- Sneaky Week 11 Fantasy Football Pick-ups
- Week 11 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 11 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 11 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 11 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 11 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 11 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 11 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 11 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 11 Fantasy Sleepers