2010 Fantasy Football WR Rankings – Week 12
Click here to enter the contest to win a cool fantasy football t-shirt.
Image courtesy of Icon SMI
Here’s my Week 12 wide receiver rankings.
1. Calvin Johnson vs. New England (Thursday)
2. Greg Jennings @ Atlanta
3. Dwayne Bowe @ Seattle
4. Marques Colston @ Dallas (Thursday)
5. Roddy White vs. Green Bay
6. Andre Johnson vs. Tennessee
7. Mike Wallace @ Buffalo
8. DeSean Jackson @ Chicago
9. Reggie Wayne vs. San Diego
10. Santonio Holmes vs. Cincinnati (Thursday)
11. Brandon Lloyd vs. St. Louis
12. Anquan Boldin vs. Tampa Bay
13. Dez Bryant vs. New Orleans (Thursday)
14. Jeremy Maclin @ Chicago
15. Terrell Owens @ New York Jets (Thursday)
16. Larry Fitzgerald vs. San Francisco (Monday)
17. Mario Manningham vs. Jacksonville
18. Steve Johnson vs. Pittsburgh
19. Percy Harvin @ Washington
20. Michael Crabtree @ Arizona (Monday)
21. Miles Austin vs. New Orleans (Thursday)
22. Wes Welker @ Detroit (Thursday)
23. Braylon Edwards vs. Cincinnati (Thursday)
24. Chad Ochocinco @ New York Jets (Thursday)
25. Nate Burleson vs. New England (Thursday)
26. Hines Ward @ Buffalo
27. Johnny Knox vs. Philadelphia
28. Mike Williams (TB) @ Baltimore
29. Pierre Garcon vs. San Diego
30. Steve Breaston vs. San Francisco (Monday)
31. Robert Meachem @ Dallas (Thursday)
32. Deion Branch @ Detroit (Thursday)
33. Malcom Floyd @ Indianapolis
34. Vincent Jackson @ Indianapolis
35. Santana Moss vs. Minnesota
36. Mike Thomas @ New York Giants
37. James Jones @ Atlanta
38. Danny Amendola @ Denver
39. Kevin Walter vs. Tennessee
40. Donald Driver @ Atlanta
41. Brandon Gibson vs. Atlanta
42. Nate Washington @ Houston
43. Lance Moore @ Dallas (Thursday)
44. Lee Evans vs. Pittsburgh
45. Steve Smith (CAR) @ Cleveland
46. Brandon Marshall @ Oakland
47. Roy Williams vs. New Orleans (Thursday)
48. Sidney Rice @ Washington
49. Derek Hagan vs. Jacksonville
50. Ben Obomau vs. Kansas City
Inside the numbers:
- I’m afraid Calvin Johnson is just too big and powerful for a Patriots’ defense allowing 300+ passing yards per game. Look for a Thanksgiving feast for Megatron.
- Donald Driver’s return did not spoil Greg Jennings fantasy value. Look for another strong effort against Atlanta’s weak pass defense.
- Dwayne Bowe has ten touchdowns in his past six games, and he’s facing Seattle, who is allowing 300.2 passing yards per game along with 16 passing touchdowns.
- Marques Colston is heating up. He has 32 catches in his past four games. Over that stretch he’s averaging 91.3 yards and a touchdown per game.
- The T.O. and Ocho Show get to face Revis and Cromartie. The “diva receivas” should be quieter this week.
- Steve Johnson has a tough match-up against Pittsburgh, but he’s playing too well to bench against anybody.
- With Leslie Frazier taking over the Vikings’ ship, I expect the team to play inspired, tempering my expectations for Santana Moss.
- I can’t bring myself to endorse either Brandon Marshall or Randy Moss until they prove themselves.
- ***UPDATE*** Malcom Floyd slid a bit as his hamstring has become a issue. I can’t trust Seattle’s Mike Williams (foot) right now either. Derek Hagan makes the list.
- Ben Obomau replaces Davone Bess.
Also check out:
- Sneaky Week 12 Fantasy Football Pick-ups
- Week 12 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 12 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 12 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 12 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 12 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 12 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 12 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 12 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 12 Fantasy Sleepers