2010 Fantasy Football WR Rankings – Week 2
Here’s my Week 2 wide receiver rankings.
1. Andre Johnson – Can’t see him getting shut down again.
2. Larry Fitzgerald – Committed to getting him the ball.
3. DeSean Jackson – You have to feel bad for the DET secondary this week.
4. Reggie Wayne – Peyton has to show Eli who’s boss.
5. Steve Smith (CAR) – Kept in check by TB last year. Should bounce back.
6. Brandon Marshall – D looked good vs. NO, but have issues in secondary.
7. Miles Austin – Bears will have tough time with physical Austin.
8. Greg Jennings – Should torch Buffalo.
9. Wes Welker – Clearly he’s back.
10. Hakeem Nicks – Eli will need big plays from Nicks to match big bro.
11. Roddy White – Good play against Arizona.
12. Marques Colston – Niners gave up 3 TDs to Seattle last week.
13. Calvin Johnson – Too much size for Philly DBs, but will miss Stafford.
14. Dwayne Bowe – Should play well against Cleveland.
15. Chad Ochocinco – Usually up for the challenge vs. BAL.
16. Michael Crabtree – Saints made Vikes WR look bad.
17. Anquan Boldin – Ravens will lean on Boldin & Rice vs. CIN.
18. Pierre Garcon – Will test G-Men secondary.
19. Jeremy Maclin – Did somebody say Detroit?
20. Randy Moss – Has a date with Revis Island.
21. Percy Harvin – Plenty of time to work out kinks vs. MIA.
22. Hines Ward – Tennessee not an ideal match-up for Pitt passing attack.
23. Donald Driver – Lambeau Leap in his future?
24. Terrell Owens – Ravens not the same without Ed Reed.
25. Steve Smith (NYG) – Eli will need Smith too.
26. Braylon Edwards – Pats have issues in their secondary.
27. Mike Wallace – Can see him taking one deep.
28. Jabar Gaffney – Should catch plenty of passes vs. SEA.
29. Steve Breaston – Big play ability vs. ATL.
30. Johnny Knox – Will need to throw to keep up with Dallas.
31. Jericho Cotchery – Jets will need to open playbook vs. NE.
32. Robert Meachem – Henderson scored last week so it’s his turn.
33. Malcom Floyd – Not the option we thought he’d be?
34. Mike Williams (TB) – Will test CAR secondary.
35. Eddie Royal – Played like his rookie season, which is a good thing.
36. Lee Evans – Locked up with Charles Woodson on the road.
37. Dez Bryant – Dallas has too many weapons to contain.
38. Legedu Naanee – Too much size for JAX DBs.
39. T.J. Houshmandzadeh – Sights set on his former team (CIN).
40. Mike Thomas – Mike Sims-Walker turned in a dud.
Image courtesy of Icon SMI