2010 Fantasy Football WR Rankings – Week 3
Click here for my updated Week 3 WR Rankings
Here’s my Week 3 wide receiver rankings.
1. Andre Johnson: #1 option if his ankle is OK.
2. Miles Austin: About the only thing the Cowboys have going.
3. Calvin Johnson: 13 catches for 135 yards, TD vs. MIN last year.
4. Randy Moss: 17 catches for 211 yards, TD vs. BUF last year.
5. DeSean Jackson: Will Kolb hold off Vick?
6. Wes Welker: 16 catches for 133 yards vs. BUF last year.
7. Roddy White: 149 yards and TD vs. NO last year.
8. Greg Jennings: 9 catches for 162 yards, TD vs. CHI last year.
9. Marques Colston: 12 catches for 139 yards, 2 TDs vs. ATL last year.
10. Chad Ochocinco: 93.5 ypg vs. Carolina.
11. Reggie Wayne: Tough draw against Champ Bailey.
12. Larry Fitzgerald: Will have to beat Asomugha.
13. Brandon Marshall: Revis likely out, but Miami is struggling to pass.
14. Hakeem Nicks: Establishing himself as one of the best WRs.
15. Steve Smith (CAR): QB situation slows Smiths’ roll.
16. Anquan Boldin: Should torch Cleveland.
17. Terrell Owens: Won’t let Ocho and S. Smith steal all the spotlight.
18. Austin Collie: Peyton spreads it around.
19. Percy Harvin: If he’s healthy he should smoke Detroit.
20. Dwayne Bowe: Tough draw against SF.
21. Santana Moss: Should excel against St. Louis.
22. Johnny Knox: Chicago is going to need to air it out vs. GB.
23. Donald Driver: Kept in check by CHI last year, but should bounce back.
24. Hines Ward: TB should make Ward happy. Big Ben back soon.
25. Jeremy Maclin: Solid WR3 vs. Jacksonville.
26. Steve Smith (NYG): Expect a bunch of catches vs. Tennessee.
27. Demaryius Thomas: Looked great in his debut.
28. Robert Meachem: Threat to go deep vs. Atlanta.
29. Malcom Floyd: Size should challenge Seattle DBs.
30. Michael Crabtree: A little less conversation, a little more action.
31. Legedu Naanee: Deep threat against Seattle.
32. Mark Clayton: Bradford’s go-to-guy.
33. Bernard Berrian: Do-or-die time for Berrian.
34. Dez Bryant: Rookie should play big vs. Texans.
35. Mike Thomas: Borderline WR3 vs. Philly.
36. Steve Breaston: Can Kurt Warner come back?
37. Braylon Edwards: 9 catches for 138 yards, 2 TDs vs. MIA last year.
38. Devery Henderson: Threat to strike deep vs. Atlanta.
39. Devin Aromashodu: 8 catches, 76 yards, TD last time faced GB.
40. Mike Sims-Walker: Is he back?
Also check out:
- Week 2 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 3 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 3 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 3 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 3 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 3 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 3 Fantasy IDP Rankings
Image courtesy of Icon SMI