2010 Fantasy Football WR Rankings – Week 4
1. Greg Jennings: Should have a field day against Detroit.
2. Reggie Wayne: Torched JAX for 294 yards and 2 TDs last year.
3. Randy Moss: Had 213 yards and 2 TDs vs. Miami last year.
4. Larry Fitzgerald: Has the opportunity to produce vs. San Diego.
5. DeSean Jackson: Will grab the spotlight in McNabb vs. Vick.
6. Wes Welker: Had 19 catches for 251 yards vs. Miami last year.
7. Roddy White: Quietly produces just about every week.
8. Brandon Marshall: Solid match-up against New England.
9. Chad Ochocinco: Had just 62 yards in two games vs. CLE last year.
10. Calvin Johnson: Held to just ten yards last time he faced GB.
11. Andre Johnson: Bad ankle and Asomugha. No good.
12. Donald Driver: 249 yards and TD vs. Detroit last year.
13. Anquan Boldin: Difficult match-up against Pittsburgh.
14. Hakeem Nicks: Eli’s favorite weapon.
15. Steve Smith (CAR): Held to 64 yards last time he faced New Orleans.
16. Santana Moss: McNabb is determined to take down Philly.
17. Malcom Floyd: Should take it to Arizona.
18. Austin Collie: Peyton’s new safety net.
19. Terrell Owens: Decent play against Cleveland.
20. Marques Colston: Held to 48 yards vs. Carolina last year.
21. Johnny Knox: Giants struggle to stop the pass.
22. Legedu Naanee: Should also be active vs. Arizona.
23. Jeremy Maclin: Vick will spread it around vs. Skins.
24. Hines Ward: Just 84 yards vs. Baltimore last year.
25. Mario Manningham: Stepped up as Eli’s #2 target.
26. Michael Crabtree: Will he get it going vs. Atlanta?
27. Mark Clayton: Decent play against Seattle.
28. Louis Murphy: 11 catches for 210 yards past two weeks. Faces Houston.
29. Braylon Edwards: TDs in his last two games. Plays Buffalo.
30.Kevin Walter: AJ gets the attention, Walter does the damage.
31. Robert Meachem: 98 yards and TD last time he played CAR at home.
32. Mike Sims-Walker: 64 yards vs. Indy last year.
33. Steve Smith (NYG): Big game last week, but on 78 yards in first two.
34. Pierre Garcon: Off to a slow start. Monitor his health.
35. Mike Wallace: 83 yards vs. Baltimore last year.
36. Devin Hester: Cutler will spread it around vs. G-Men.
37. Demaryius Thomas: Should struggle vs. Finnegan.
38. Brandon Lloyd: 14 catches for 339 yards in three games this year.
39. Mike Thomas: Jags will need to pass to keep up with Indy.
40. Kenny Britt: Finally coming out of the doghouse?
Also check out:
- Week 3 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 3 Bonus Waiver Wire Pick-ups
- Week 4 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 4 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 4 Sit/Start Advice
For another perspective, check out the Rotoprofessor’s rankings:
Image courtesy of Icon SMI