2010 Fantasy Football WR Rankings – Week 5
1. Andre Johnson vs. New York Giants
2. Reggie Wayne vs. Kansas City
3. Roddy White vs. Cleveland
4. Miles Austin vs. Tennessee
5. Calvin Johnson vs. St. Louis
6. Hakeem Nicks @ Houston
7. Marques Colston @ Arizona
8. Austin Collie vs. Kansas City
9. Anquan Boldin vs. Denver
10. Chad Ochocinco vs. Atlanta
11. DeSean Jackson @ San Francisco
12. Larry Fitzgerald vs. New Orleans
13. Terrell Owens vs. Atlanta
14. Mark Clayton @ Detroit
15. Randy Moss @ New York Jets
16. Donald Driver @ Washington
17. Brandon Lloyd @ Baltimore
18. Greg Jennings @ Washington
19. Kevin Walter vs. New York Giants
20. Malcom Floyd @ Oakland
21. Louis Murphy vs. San Diego
22. Steve Smith (NYG) @ Houston
23. Jeremy Maclin @ San Francisco
24. Braylon Edwards vs. Minnesota
25. Eddie Royal @ Baltimore
26. Johnny Knox @ Carolina
27. Santana Moss vs. Green Bay
28. Michael Crabtree vs. Philadelphia
29. Percy Harvin @ New York Jets
30. Mario Manningham @ Houston
31. Lance Moore @ Arizona
32. Legedu Naanee @ Oakland
33. Mike Sims-Walker vs. Buffalo
34. Dwayne Bowe @ Indianapolis
35. Steve Johnson @ Jacksonville
36. Kenny Britt @ Dallas
37. Danny Amendola vs. Detroit
38. Roy Williams vs. Tennessee
39. Devin Hester @ Carolina
40. Dez Bryant vs. Tennessee
Inside the numbers:
- Andre Johnson took last week off to get healthy. That should pay major dividends against the Giants.
- Austin Collie leads all WRs with 5 TDs. He’s the only one to have a score each week.
- DeSean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin slid down the rankings with Kevin Kolb in as the starter. Until he proves he can get the ball to his WRs, their value takes a hit.
- Brandon Lloyd is just two yards shy of Reggie Wayne for the league high. Denver’s number one passing offense faces Baltimore’s number one passing defense. Something has to give.
- Greg Jennings is tied for the team lead with Donald Driver and Jermichael Finley with 26 targets, but only has 12 catches. Driver has become the safer play.
- Lance Moore has three TDs in the past two weeks.
- Steve Johnson has a TD in his last two games and is facing Jacksonville who has allowed the most passing TDs (9) on the year.
- With Jay Cutler out I downgraded Johnny Knox and Devin Hester.
Also check out:
- Week 5 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 5 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 5 Sit/Start Advice
- Quarter Season Buy Low Candidates
- Quarter Season Buy Low Candidates to Avoid
- Quarter Season Sell High Candidates
- Week 5 Sleepers