2010 Updated Top 25 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
Here’s an updated look at my top 25 team defense rankings.
1. San Francisco 49ers
2. Pittsburgh Steelers
3. Green Bay Packers
4. Minnesota Vikings
5. New York Jets
6. Baltimore Ravens
7. Dallas Cowboys
8. Philadelphia Eagles
9. New York Giants
10. Chicago Bears
11. Cincinnati Bengals
12. New Orleans Saints
13. New England Patriots
14. Houston Texans
15. Denver Broncos
16. Miami Dolphins
17. Oakland Raiders
18. Tennessee Titans
19. Indianapolis Colts
20. Atlanta Falcons
21. Carolina Panthers
22. Arizona Cardinals
23. Buffalo Bills
24. Washington Redskins
25. San Diego Chargers
- I bumped the Jets down as the Darrelle Revis holdout continues and in the wake of the Calvin Pace injury.
- I bumped the Vikings down because of continuing concerns about their secondary.
- I bumped the Bengals up a few spots because I initially undervalued their 2009 performance. They are an aggressive defense and should be a fantasy starter by all means.
- I bumped the Dolphins down because they have a brutal eight game stretch from Week 2 through Week 10.
- I bumped the Raiders up because I just have a feeling the Raiders will have a decent season and it will start with the defense. This one is strictly a gut decision.
- I moved the Niners up to #1 because they have the best defensive player in the game, have a soft division, and a very favorable fantasy playoffs schedule.
Also check out:
- 2010 Top 30 Fantasy QB Rankings
- 2010 Top 50 Fantasy RB Rankings
- 2010 Top 60 Fantasy WR Rankings
- 2010 Top 25 Fantasy TE Rankings
- 2010 Top 25 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- 2010 Top 15 Fantasy K Rankings