2011 Fantasy Football WR Rankings – Week 1
2. Calvin Johnson @ Tampa Bay: Ten catches for 152 yards against Bucs last year.
3. Andre Johnson vs. Indianapolis: It’s not going to be the Arian Foster show this time.
4. Larry Fitzgerald vs. Carolina: Will ensure Kolb era kicks off nicely.
5. Roddy White @ Chicago: Roddy has to share, but there will be plenty to go around.
6. DeSean Jackson @ St. Louis: Maclin not 100%. Jackson plays bigger role.
7. Hakeem Nicks @ Washington: Abuses Redskins secondary.
8. Mike Wallace @ Baltimore: He wants to break out this year. It will have to start with the Ravens.
9. Greg Jennings vs. New Orleans: Should be a shootout with plenty go around.
10. Dwayne Bowe vs. Buffalo: Too much size for Buffalo to contain.
11. Chad Ochocinco @ Miami: Brady makes sure he feels right at home with his new team.
12. Brandon Marshall vs. New England: Had one of his better games against Pats last year.
13. Reggie Wayne @ Houston: Downgraded without Peyton Manning.
14. Brandon Lloyd vs. Oakland: Relishing the fact that he’s not being covered by Asomugha.
15. Dez Bryant @ New York Jets: With Austin on Revis Island, Dez is attractive option.
16. Santonio Holmes vs. Dallas: Sanchez will hit him early and often.
17. Wes Welker vs. New England: Brady won’t forget old faithful.
18. Mike Williams (TB) vs. Detroit: Six catches, 96 yards, TD against Detroit last year.
19. Kenny Britt @ Jacksonville: Jags held him to 33 yards last year, but he scored.
20. Marques Colston @ Green Bay: Will see early how the knee holds up.
21. Percy Harvin @ San Diego: Look for Vikes to be creative in getting Percy the ball.
22. Santana Moss vs. New York Giants: Nine catches for 74 yards last time he faced G-Men.
23. Miles Austin @ New York Jets: I can’t see benching him, but downgrade Austin because of Revis.
24. Anquan Boldin vs. Pittsburgh: Torched Steelers for 186 yards and a score last year.
25. Mario Manningham @ Washington: Nicks and the ground game will draw the attention.
26. Mike Thomas vs. Tennessee: Caught 12 passes in two games against Titans last year.
27. Plaxico Burress vs. Dallas: I get the feeling he’ll score this week.
28. Malcom Floyd vs. Minnesota: He’s hit or miss, but should be able to torch Vikings’ secondary.
29. Stevie Johnson @ Kansas City: Has a date with Brandon Flowers.
30. Braylon Edwards vs. Seattle: Seahawks struggled mightily to stop the pass last year.
31. Austin Collie at Houston: Downgraded without Manning.
32. Jordy Nelson vs. New Orleans: Is a tough cover when Green Bay is firing on all cylinders.
33. Steve Smith (CAR) @ Arizona: Still has the quickness. QB play is up in the air.
34. Johnny Knox vs. Atlanta: Bears’ best receiver will be targeted plenty.
35. Sidney Rice @ San Francisco: His health and quarterback are suspect. He should try to coax Favre out of retirement.
36. Julio Jones @ Chicago: Falcons will want to show off their newest weapon.
37. Danny Amendola vs. Philadelphia: Bradford will probably have to rely on his slot guy in this one.
38. Davone Bess vs. New England: Had 11 catches and two TDs against New England last year.
39. Mike Sims-Walker vs. Philadelphia: Tough first start against the trio of corners.
40. Jeremy Maclin @ St. Louis: I don’t trust his health enough to start him this week.
Also check out:
- Week 1 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 1 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 1 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 1 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 1 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 1 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week Sit/Start Advice
- Week 1 Sleepers
- 2011 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2011 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2011 Fantasy Football RB Rankings – PPR
- 2011 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2011 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
- 2011 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2011 Fantasy Football IDP Rankings
- 2011 Fantasy Football K Rankings