2012 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings – Week 17
With an exciting 16th week under our belts, here are the LestersLegends 2012 Week 17 fantasy football Kicker rankings.
1. Stephen Gostkowski, New England Patriots
I don’t expect the Patriots to let up on the gas. Gostkowski leads the league in scoring with 29 field goals and 62 extra points. The Miami Dolphins have allowed 31 field goals and 26 extra points.
2. Lawrence Tynes, New York Giants
Tynes leads the NFL with 33 field goals. He is second in the league in scoring. The Philadelphia Eagles have allowed 27 field goals and 45 extra points.
3. Blair Walsh, Minnesota Vikings
Walsh is tied for fourth in the league in scoring with 32 field goals and 32 extra points. He has made nine field goals from at least 50 yards. The Green Bay Packers have allowed 23 field goals and 30 extra points.
4. Steven Hauschka, Seattle Seahawks
Hauschka has 22 field goals and 44 extra points. The Seahawks have averaged 50 points in their past three games. The St. Louis Rams have allowed 28 field goals and 34 extra points.
5. Justin Tucker, Baltimore Ravens
Tucker has 29 field goals and 40 extra points. The Cincinnati Bengals have allowed 26 field goals and 31 extra points.
6. Garrett Hartley, New Orleans Saints
Hartley has 17 field goals and 52 extra points. The Carolina Panthers have allowed 34 field goals and 27 extra points.
7. Mason Crosby, Green Bay Packers
Crosby has 19 field goals and 46 extra points. The Minnesota Vikings have allowed 23 field goals and 29 extra points.
8. Matt Bryant, Atlanta Falcons
Bryant is third in the league in scoring with 32 points and 42 extra points. However, I suspect the Falcons will let up on the gas as they have the number one seed locked up. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have allowed 18 field goals and 43 extra points.
9. Shayne Graham, Houston Texans
Graham has 28 field goals and 44 extra points. The Indianapolis Colts have allowed 29 field goals and 38 extra points.
10. Graham Gano, Carolina Panthers
Gano has six field goals and 15 extra points in five games. The Saints have allowed 24 field goals and 48 extra points.
Also check out:
- 2012 Week 17 Fantasy QB Rankings
- 2012 Week 17 Fantasy RB Rankings
- 2012 Week 17 Fantasy WR Rankings
- 2012 Week 17 Fantasy TE Rankings
- 2012 Week 17 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- 2012 Week 17 Fantasy Football Start/Sit Options
- 2012 Week 17 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2012 Week 17 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em
- 2012 Week 17 NFL Picks
- Stoppage Time Sports’ Early 2013 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- Can You Trust LeSean McCoy in Week 17?