2012 Fantasy Football QB Rankings – Week 10
With an exciting ninth week under our belts, here are the LestersLegends 2012 Week 10 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
Matty Ice is averaging 295.0 yard and 2.1 touchdown passes per game. Ryan should have no problem lighting up the Saints secondary.
2. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
I am expecting Brees to do his part in a shootout with Atlanta.
3. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
Brady, coming out of a bye, gets to face a Bills team that has allowed 16 passing touchdowns. Tom threw for 340 yards and three touchdowns in the first meeting.
4. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Peyton has now thrown three touchdown passes in five straight games and just missed his sixth straight 300 yard game. Carolina is decent against the pass, but Manning is on fire.
5. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
Rivers bounced back from the ugly Cleveland game with a pair of touchdowns on Thursday Night Football. This week Philip takes on Tampa Bay who is allowing 321.1 passing yards per game.
6. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
Stafford is averaging 306.0 yards over the past five games. He has thrown only eleven touchdowns on the year, but Stafford should add to it against a reeling Vikings team that allowed Josh Freeman and Russell Wilson to toss three scores in each of the past two games.
7. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
Luck is averaging 300.5 passing yards per game. Jacksonville is giving up 255.5 yards per game. Andrew threw for 313 yards and a pair of scores in their first meeting.
8. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
Cam still isn’t providing fantasy goodies with his arm, but his legs have kept him solid.
9. Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers
Big Ben hasn’t had to throw as much in recent weeks with a revived running attack. Ben has sixteen touchdown passes on the year and is going up against a Chiefs team that has allowed seventeen passing scores.
10. Michael Vick, Philadelphia Eagles
Assuming Vick plays well against a bad Saints secondary, he should get a crack at Dallas.
11. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
Romo has thrown for 758 yards the past two games, but only has two games with multiple touchdown passes. Tony is only a borderline QB1 against Philly.
12. Eli Manning, New York Giants
I’m afraid to take him out of QB1 range because I know what Eli can do, but he’s averaging 211.8 yards with two touchdowns and four interceptions in his past four games. I wouldn’t blame you if you benched him.
13. Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals
Dalton is averaging 266.3 yards and 1.8 touchdown passes. The Giants have allowed 264.3 passing yards per game.
14. Carson Palmer, Oakland Raiders
Palmer is averaging 318.5 yards and 2.0 touchdowns in the past four games. Baltimore is yielding 246.8 yards per game through the air.
15. Josh Freeman, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Freeman has thrown eleven touchdowns to just one interception in his past four games. He’s also averaging 314.3 yards during that span. San Diego has a decent pass defense, but as hot as Freeman has been he’s a borderline QB1.
16. Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens
Flacco is only averaging 180.3 yards with three touchdowns in his past four games. He’s a decent start against the Raiders. They have allowed fourteen touchdown passes and 245.3 yards per game.
17. Ryan Fitzpatrick, Buffalo Bills
Fitpatrick threw for 350 yards, four touchdowns, and four picks in the first meeting with the Patriots. I don’t expect as strong of a performance with the Pats coming out of a bye.
18. Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins
Showed toughness fighting through injury to face the Colts. He should be solid this week against Tennessee. The Titans have allowed 272.7 yards per game and 20 passing TDs.
19. Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears
Cutler and his offensive line have a tough match-up against Houston. Brandon Marshall keeps him in the QB2 conversation.
20. Matt Schaub, Houston Texans
Schaub will have to be extra careful against Chicago’s hungry defense that turns turnovers into points.
Also check out:
- 2012 Week 10 Fantasy RB Rankings
- 2012 Week 10 Fantasy WR Rankings
- 2012 Week 10 Fantasy TE Rankings
- 2012 Week 10 Fantasy K Rankings
- 2012 Week 10 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- 2012 Week 10 Fantasy Football Start/Sit Options
- 2012 Week 10 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2012 Week 10 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em
- 2012 Week 10 NFL Picks
- Steelers Running With Authority
- Can Carson Palmer Be a QB1?
- Rock Me Amendola?
- Can You Lean on Shonn Greene?