2012 Fantasy Football QB Rankings – Week 11
With an exciting tenth week under our belts, here are the LestersLegends 2012 Week 11 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
Perhaps the most damning thing you can say about the Lions is they allowed Christian Ponder to look like an NFL quarterback. Rodgers, who has 22 touchdown passes in his last six games, should have a field day.
2. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
Brees has 21 touchdown passes in his last seven games. Look for a strong game against Oakland. The Raiders have allowed 17 passing touchdowns and 255.9 passing yards per game.
3. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
Brady is averaging 298.8 yards with ten touchdown passes in his past four games. I expect a strong showing as he squares off against Andrew Luck.
4. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Peyton is averaging 315.9 yards with 18 touchdowns in his past seven games. The Chargers have allowed 16 passing touchdowns.
5. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
Arizona has been a top tier pass defense, but Matty Ice is averaging 309.7 yards with 20 touchdowns in nine games.
6. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins
RG3 was slowed by Pittsburgh and Carolina prior to his bye. The extra rest came at a good time. He should be ready to roll against Philly.
7. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
Luck didn’t do much with his arm against Jacksonville, but ran a couple of scores in. He will need to throw more against New England. The Patriots have allowed 285.3 passing yards per game and 19 touchdowns.
8. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
Stafford is averaging 322 yards over the past three games. Megatron is getting healthy and they should able to move the ball against Green Bay.
9. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
Cam had a decent showing against Denver. Tampa Bay has allowed 321.3 passing yards per game.
10. Carson Palmer, Oakland Raiders
Palmer is averaging 302.6 yards per game this season. The Saints have allowed 307.3 yards per game and 19 touchdowns.
11. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
Romo made enough plays to knock off the Eagles. Cleveland has allowed 16 passing touchdowns and 247.9 yards per game.
12. Josh Freeman, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Freeman is averaging 293.4 yards with 13 touchdowns in his past five games. Carolina plays the pass well though so Freeman is just a borderline QB1 this week.
13. Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagles
I’m expecting Vick to miss the game because of his concussion. If that is the case, Foles should be solid against Washington. The Redskins have allowed 301.7 yards per game and 20 passing touchdowns.
14. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
Rivers has thrown five touchdown passes in the past two games. Gates has scored in back-to-back weeks and Danario Alexander has emerged as a deep threat. The Chargers will have their work cut out for them against Denver.
15. Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals
The Chiefs are horrible so Dalton probably won’t have to do the heavy lifting. I’m expecting a run-heavy attack, though Dalton should toss multiple touchdown passes.
Also check out:
- 2012 Week 11 Fantasy RB Rankings
- 2012 Week 11 Fantasy WR Rankings
- 2012 Week 11 Fantasy TE Rankings
- 2012 Week 11 Fantasy K Rankings
- 2012 Week 11 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- 2012 Week 11 Fantasy Football Start/Sit Options
- 2012 Week 11 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2012 Week 11 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em
- 2012 Week 11 NFL Picks
- Should You Sell High on Randall Cobb?
- Should You Drop Justin Blackmon?
- Is It Time to Put the New York Giants’ Passing Game on Ice?
- Now Could Be the Time to Trade Carson Palmer
- Is Ryan Tannehill a Reasonable Fantasy Football Option This Week?