2012 Fantasy Football QB Rankings – Week 13
With an exciting 12th week under our belts, here are the LestersLegends 2012 Week 13 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Manning is averaging nearly 300 yards per game with 26 touchdowns through 11 games. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have allowed a league-high 315.5 passing yards per game.
2. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
The New York Giants made Rodgers look mortal. I full expect him to rebound in a big way at home against the Minnesota Vikings.
3. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins
RG3 has eight touchdown passes in his last two games, playing nearly flawless football. In his first meeting with the Giants he threw for 258 yards and a pair of scores, adding 89 rushing yards.
4. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
Matty Ice is set for another showdown against the New Orleans Saints. He threw for 411 yards in three touchdowns the first time. The Saints allow 298.3 passing yards per game.
5. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
Brees came to play in the first meeting as well, throwing for 298 yards and three touchdowns.
6. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
Brady has 16 touchdown passes in his past six games. The Patriots are averaging 47.5 points in their past four games. The Miami Dolphins allow 261.7 passing yards per game. Expect no mercy from Bill Belichick.
7. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
Stafford is averaging 311.7 yards on the season and has three games of 350-plus. With Calvin Johnson playing at his peak, Stafford will look to put it on the Indianapolis Colts.
8. Eli Manning, New York Giants
Eli rebounded against the Packers. He threw for 337 yards in the first meeting with the Redskins. The ‘Skins are giving up 301.4 yards per game.
9. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
Luck is averaging nearly 300 yards per game. He has 13 passing touchdowns and five rushing scores. He will need to air it out against the Lions.
10. Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals
Dalton has nine touchdown passes and one touchdown run in his past three games. The San Diego Chargers have allowed 243.3 yards per game and 20 passing scores.
11. Chad Henne, Jacksonville Jaguars
Henne has given the Jags new life. He has thrown for 615 yards and six touchdowns in the past two weeks. The Buffalo Bills have allowed 233.3 yards and 20 passing scores.
12. Matt Schaub, Houston Texans
Schaub has thrown for 842 yards in his past two games. Andre Johnson is on fire. The Tennessee Titans have allowed 262.1 yards per game and 22 passing scores.
13. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
Romo has thrown for 300-plus yards in four of his past five games. He should pick apart the lifeless Eagles.
14. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
Newton’s feet continue to help his cause. He remains a borderline QB1 though. The Kansas City Chiefs have allowed 22 passing touchdowns so perhaps he’ll make them pay with his arm as well.
15. Josh Freeman, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Freeman came back to Earth against the Falcons. Life against the Broncos won’t be any easier.
Also check out:
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy RB Rankings
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy WR Rankings
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy TE Rankings
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy K Rankings
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy Football Start/Sit Options
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em
- 2012 Week 13 NFL Picks
- Should Julian Edelman Be on Your Fantasy Football Team?
- Should You Be Sittin’ Jason Witten?
- Should You Be Backing Beanie Wells?
- Should You Be Worried About Matt Ryan?