2012 Fantasy Football QB Rankings – Week 16
With an exciting 15th week under our belts, here are the LestersLegends 2012 Week 16 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
Rodgers got back on track at the right time, dropping 291 yards and three touchdowns on the Chicago Bears. This week’s opponent, the Tennessee Titans, are among the league’s worst pass defenses.
2. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins
RG3′s knee should be healed in time to dismantle the Philadelphia Eagles. The Iggles have allowed 26 touchdown passes, including a quartet to RG3 in Week 11.
3. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
Newton stayed hot, recording his fourth straight multiple touchdown pass game. He has 12 touchdowns (nine passing, three running) during that span. The Oakland Raiders have allowed 248.3 yards per game and 25 passing scores.
4. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
Brady threw for 443 yards against the San Francisco 49ers, along with a passing and a rushing touchdown. Look for the Patriots to take last week’s loss out on the Jacksonville Jaguars.
5. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
Matty Ice had his second straight multiple touchdown game. He is rounding back into form at the right time. He faces the Detroit Lions this week. They have allowed 21 touchdown passes.
6. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
Brees threw four touchdowns without an interception, which was music to the ears of his fantasy owners after combining for seven interceptions the previous two weeks. The Dallas Cowboys will offer more resistance than the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
7. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
Romo is averaging 333.2 yards and a pair of touchdowns in his past five games. The Saints have allowed 287 yards per game and 27 passing scores.
8. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Peyton isn’t playing any worse, but he hasn’t had to carry as much of the load of late. He’s averaging 257 yards and a touchdown in the fantasy football playoffs (Weeks 14 & 15). That theme could continue against the Cleveland Browns.
9. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
Stafford was a disaster for fantasy owners last week, failing to throw a touchdown while yielding three picks to a bad Arizona Cardinals team. He will be forced to throw early and often against Atlanta.
10. Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers
Big Ben has averaged 312 yards and 2.5 touchdowns in his past two games. The Cincinnati Bengals held him to 278 yards and a touchdown in the first meeting.
11. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
Luck is averaging just 191 yards the past two games with three touchdowns to two interceptions. The Kansas City Chiefs have allowed 25 touchdown passes, so Luck could be back in business.
12. Sam Bradford, St. Louis Rams
Bradford threw a trio of touchdowns against the Minnesota Vikings. This week he gets to face the historically bad Bucs. They have allowed 310.6 yards per game and 27 passing scores.
13. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks
Wilson is coming off an RG3-like performance, which earns him so love. The San Francisco 49ers keep his value in check this week though.
14. Eli Manning, New York Giants
Will the real Eli Manning please stand up? Eli crushed fantasy owners last week. I don’t see things getting much better against the Baltimore Ravens.
15. Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers
Kaepernick is in the same boat as Russell Wilson. He’s coming off an unbelievable game, but a tough opponent keeps him out of QB1 range.
Also check out:
- 2012 Week 16 Fantasy RB Rankings
- 2012 Week 16 Fantasy WR Rankings
- 2012 Week 16 Fantasy TE Rankings
- 2012 Week 16 Fantasy K Rankings
- 2012 Week 16 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- 2012 Week 16 Fantasy Football Start/Sit Options
- 2012 Week 16 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2012 Week 16 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em
- 2012 Week 16 NFL Picks
- Should You Be Concerned With A.J. Green in Week 16?
- The Bryce is Wrong?
- Should You Start Jimmy Graham in Week 16?